• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benfica go level against Bayern.

Saúl's cross was insane.

Fellaini doing what he does best, hoping the ball cannons off him and goes in, the less deliberate input the better.

Filipe Luis has been majestic tonight. Absolutely absurd that he didn't make it at Chelsea.

And Atleti take a 3-2 aggregate lead. Ter Stegen really should have saved the penalty.

Filipe Luis has been majestic tonight. Absolutely absurd that he didn't make it at Chelsea.

I'll never understand that one. Buy a bloke in his late 20s for big money and never play him. Sell him at a loss and replace with another LB the manager obviously didn't want. All the time you're playing a right back at left back and a centre half at right back.

Barcelona are out of the champions league. I must admit I expected them to beat Athletico Madrid.

Barcelona are out of the champions league. I must admit I expected them to beat Athletico Madrid.

Diego Simeone has won just 2 out of 17 games vs Barca as Atlético manager, but both times it was to knock Barca out of the Champions league

Televisions love of showing us Liverpool fans singing their boring song has replaced seeing the All blacks doing their boring little dance as top of my list of things I'd be happy to never see in a sports broadcast again. It's no liquidator is it!?!

Hope this is as good a game as last week.

Sakho with some more world class defending. Mark no-one and play everyone onside, good work.

Lovely play from Dortmund. Sublime.

Great save from Mignolet at first but wonder if maybe he should have also saved the rebound? Difficult at that distance, obviously.

You can't blame the keeper there! Blame the clown in front who isn't even on nodding terms with holding a line.

Not really blaming him, obviously there was a bevy of errors prior to that, but Mhiktaryan's shot wasn't exactly moving away from him.

If anything I'd blame Coutinho for giving the ball away so cheaply with no cover.

What a finish!

Aubameyang vs. Sakho, oh dear.

I love Aubameyang, wish he goes to the prem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back