• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp would have expected this initial onslaught, should have told his players.

Not to keep digging at him but Sakho never learns, permanently the wrong side, on the wrong foot, he just invites players to run in behind. Occasionally pulls it back with the odd bit of last ditch firefighting but he's such a shite defender.

Isnt this typically liverpool atm, million of chances but misses everything? Origi has very good movement..

Not to keep digging at him but Sakho never learns, permanently the wrong side, on the wrong foot, he just invites players to run in behind. Occasionally pulls it back with the odd bit of last ditch firefighting but he's such a $#@!e defender.
There's a touch of the Stearman's about him, can reasonably often make the eye catching last ditch tackle, but his own poor positioning means he had to do it

I'm enjoying the reaction of the Jersey Reds (nothing to do with potatoes btw) who are apoplectic. It's fucking ace!

Clever finish from Origi. Not what Weidenfeller was expecting.

There's a touch of the Stearman's about him, can reasonably often make the eye catching last ditch tackle, but his own poor positioning means he had to do it

He's a good passer of the ball and physically has all the tools, but mentally he goes to sleep far too often to be anything but a deluxe Zubar.

Great finish Reus.

Dortmund have so much quality. Boggles the mind that things fell apart for Klopp so badly there.

Guess which moron played him onside again.

I thought he was just about off, tbf. But yes, Sakho is constantly 5 yards deeper than everyone else.

Coutinho can strike the ball with the best. Great finish.

Some quality in the goals here.

Isnt this typically liverpool atm, million of chances but misses everything? Origi has very good movement..
Guess i have to rewind this comment...Rodgers would never have achieved that turnaround though ;)

I think I'm right here but Arsenal could finish 3rd this season and not make CL next season. Say Arsenal finish 3rd, City 4th - but City win CL and Liverpool win Europa then Arsenal would drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back