• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo can beat teams on his own. Manchester City are not that great at the back, and I have no idea how they will be able to keep Ronaldo quiet.

Those days are largely behind Ronaldo, he can still cause problems but not on the scale that he did 2-3 years ago, though with the way City's defence usually goes in lieu of Kompany he'll probably still get some joy.

Supreme cuntery by BBC website. Today's question of sport question is name the seven English teams that have made the semi finals of the UEFA cup. Their answer doesn't seem to include Wolves. Fucking bellends

Quite possibly, Mark Halsey said on Talkshite that he is a Bristol City fan and was born there. He has been to Leicester matches with mates though.

Kevin was born in Bristol, but has lived in Leicester for most of his life. He is affiliated to the Leicestershire and Rutland County F.A. As far as I am aware he is a Leicester fan. And while I have no doubt whatsoever that he would have given every decision in a neutral manner, by taking him off the game it avoids the obvious comments that would be made if he gave a contentious decision in favour of Stoke.

Cristiano/Messi BANTZ:

44f1a130b69c22411949b9bf042c6161.jpg

Bassong was a complete clown earlier, his body looks about 7 seconds behind his brain and his pissy fit for not being awarded a non-penalty was priceless. Kaboul landing in the Norwich fans was pretty funny as well.

Man City looking good, gonna take some stopping next season with Pep in charge.

Horrendous attempt at a sliding tackle by Cahill and Courtois is sent off.

City should have won the league this season.

KDB was injured, otherwise they would have won it

I think Kompany has been their biggest loss. Without him their defence has often looked disjointed.

As opposed to world stars Robert Huth, Danny Simpson and Wes Morgan...

They evidently don't do much work in defensive organisation away from matches which is why they frequently look a shambles without Vinny K to hold it altogether. That's management rather than personnel though, there's a reason why Pellegrini is out of a job in five weeks' time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back