• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definite dive. First yellow was soft but when you know you're on a booking that's just silly.

It may well be, but he is wearing an Arsenal kit and then the same "there was contact" stuff comes out.

I've only seen replays on twitter and i don't think it's a dive but i don't think it's a penalty either. There is a coming together of legs, Vardy then seems to make sure there is more contact by turning on his side but it's not a "dive". If it is then you will be booking every single player on the pitch at some point because they all fall theatrically and all force more contact than there would be.

So these are the same pundits who then spend every weekend going "there is slight contact, not enough to make him hit the floor, but contact is a penalty". Fucking joke.

Exactly. Howard Webb thought Bassong's dive should have been awarded yesterday as Cattermole 'had put his hand on him', found that pretty pathetic.

I may be mistaken but didn't Dicko do something similar last season and was roundly ridiculed for it on this forum.

I've only seen replays on twitter and i don't think it's a dive but i don't think it's a penalty either. There is a coming together of legs, Vardy then seems to make sure there is more contact by turning on his side but it's not a "dive". If it is then you will be booking every single player on the pitch at some point because they all fall theatrically and all force more contact than there would be.
Completely agree. There's no way the ref could be sure if that was deliberate or not.

And now another shite decision from Moss. He's a terrible ref.

And how is that not a penalty if the one on Morgan was?

Surely if the West Ham penalty is one then that's a stonewall pen on Huth, referee is having a mare in my opinion. No consistency in any decision. Great strike from Cresswell though, worthy of winning any game.

Never a penalty in a million years, referee is a joke.

Then I miss the penalty they do get looking at beer.

Another soft one but that's more of a foul than any of the others. If it was anywhere else on the pitch you'd say definitely foul as he's barged him over. They don't normally get given though.

Fucking good job he did or he wouldn't have got out of Leicester alive. Shocking shocking refereeing performance. Fucking disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back