• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thiago Silva to making some pretty daft comments pre game when will footballers ever learn to keep shut prior to a game.

ha ha, smile engendering quote on the Grauniad live match report just now.

City march on, but I’ll end on a note of caution: there’s still going to have to be an improvement if they play one of the big three of Barcelona, Bayern Munich or Real Madrid. Thanks for reading and emailing. Night

On another note, Yaya Toure has been utter crap for weeks I wonder if he knows his time is up.
His agent has already said he won't be at City next season. So I assume he's gone from looking like he doesn't give a toss to actually not giving a toss.

It is terrible, pretty sure only Alan rates it. (Sorry Al)

Better than some people think, still clearly the weakest of the "big 5" and not at all helped by PSG laying an egg in this competition annually.

Blanc's tactics tonight were horrendous.

would be great to see City in the final and even better if they won it. Just to really really piss off all those at Man U and Chelsea. The City story this century does show what can happen with billionaires behind you . Can we have one please?

would be great to see City in the final and even better if they won it. Just to really really piss off all those at Man U and Chelsea. The City story this century does show what can happen with billionaires behind you . Can we have one please?

No English outfield players in the starting eleven doesn't sit right.

It's mid April and the only Spanish team to be out of European football (Valencia), had to be beaten by another Spanish team.

Manchester City will face a daunting task whoever they meet in the semi finals. Bayern and Barecolana have tricky second legs, but I expect them both to win through.

Aye I must admit I dont mind City, most city fans of a certain age had it even tougher then us, an underachieving club and on their doorstep an all conquering monster, upto 10 years there club and fans you would catorgarise as similar to us.

then they won the lottery...

Why is the FA cup game at Upton Park kicking off at 7 o'clock? Is it because it is live on TV?

Not allowed to start at the same time as Champions League game I think.

I despise the UCL quarterfinals. You shouldn't have to pick between two simultaneous matches. Just play them sequentially FFS!

Two big puzzles from the game so far.

1) How is Fellaini still getting a game?
2) How has Trevor Brooking not aged at all since about 1991?

Bumped into sir Trevor at a petrol station. Always a gentleman but he is not moving as well these days. A bit stiff /bow legged. Maybe arthritis?

Did I imagine Fellaini being decent at Everton? He's been so atrocious for United that it's hard to believe he was ever anything else.

He was decent for Everton in a rustic kind of way, Moyes' teams played direct stuff for a long time too so ideal for him (only really moved away from that in his last couple of seasons before he left), as a footballer it was always clear he was absolutely nowhere near Manchester United standard.

This kids is good....

1-0. Lovely finish again from Rashford

Quality finish. A bit of Roger Johnson standard defending from Tomkins mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back