• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton look decent going forward, but their centre backs could be asking for trouble if they keep defending as they have done so far.

Blackstock equalises for Forest, I am not sure they deserved it, but Brighton paid the price for poor marking.

Brighton win with a very late goal.

Forest are lucky the bottom 3 is pretty much set in stone. Not long ago they were up in the dizzy heights of being level with us now they are in a Deanoesque free fall.

Brighton win with a very late goal.

Forest are lucky the bottom 3 is pretty much set in stone. Not long ago they were up in the dizzy heights of being level with us now they are in a Deanoesque free fall.

I thought Blackstock looked decent, but other than that Forest were pretty average.

They had a decent 10 mins in the 2nd half. Lansbury should have scored when the scores were level.

Agreed, I think Lansbury tried to break the net, and ended up blasting it over the bar. Had Dunk been sent off, as I think he should have been, then maybe Brighton would not have got the late winner.

That's one of the worst penalties I've ever seen from Aguero.

Awful.

Bye bye city, that was the break they needed. now watch that twat Zlatan make a meal of the whole thing.

What a poor half of football, City pretty poor but PSG showing again that they are average and overrated imo.

I have no justification , but i really dislike Ibramovich, the arrogant fucker.

What a poor half of football, City pretty poor but PSG showing again that they are average and overrated imo.

It's a bad game. Ligue 1 must be terrible if PSG strolled it.

All of a sudden City kick into life. Quality goal as KdB has been rubbish tonight.

All of a sudden City kick into life. Quality goal as KdB has been rubbish tonight.

As good as he is and as much as I love him, I still don't think he really fits at City, he wants to play at a far higher tempo than pretty much everyone else in their side and they rarely use him in his favoured position because it clashes with golden boy Silva.

As good as he is and as much as I love him, I still don't think he really fits at City, he wants to play at a far higher tempo than pretty much everyone else in their side and they rarely use him in his favoured position because it clashes with golden boy Silva.

I think he's a Pep type player and I think Silva may be sidelined a bit as I'm not sure his work rate will be high enough for his fellow Spaniard.

On another note, Yaya Toure has been utter crap for weeks I wonder if he knows his time is up.

ha ha way to go city, if only to shut that Swedish tit up!

This morning only Man U were interested in his premier league divine vision, about now, ha ha , it might be Walsall.

Pep will probably keep Hart, De Bruyne and Aguero and start again from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back