• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - Alderweireld just looks absolutely class for Spurs.

I hope Leicester don't blow up. I also hope it is the turn for this superb Spurs side next year.

Fuck me - 3!

Liking this simple chant from the Spurs fans. Livens up a Sunday afternoon does that...Sky have turned the crowd noise down now....booooooo

Impressive from Danny Rose to clear a corner using his nose. Gets it s good 40 yards away from goal

Memphis Depay has now lot the plot with Kyle Walker.

Walker did well not to nut the twat

Angry Depay doesn't appear to be very strong, Walker just holding him off and staring him down.

United are just packed full of average players. Could easily clear a dozen out without even thinking about it.

LVG must wish he was still stuck in the traffic. I fucking hope the Hammers finish above them as well. What a refreshing season in the top flight to contrast with the dull cack we have had to put up with.

United are just packed full of average players. Could easily clear a dozen out without even thinking about it.

£250m and the most promising lot seem to be coming from the Youth team.

Going to have to give Jose a crap load of £££ in the Summer

Champions League Leicester, potentially United in the Europa League... Let's hope for a repeat next season from Leicester just to prove this season wasn't a fluke... also Villa to end up in League one would be amazing.

I could well see Villa going down again with the way they're playing.

Brighton just put a move together, nothing spectacular and nothing came of it, but I counted nine successive passes, all going forward. Genuinely can't remember the last time we did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back