• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW - according to my rough calculations, unless Manchester United beat Spurs this afternoon, Leicester are now guaranteed Champions League football aren't they? A draw would see United 18 back with 6 to go and a massively inferior goal difference.

they have a massive squad on hugh salary, but i doubt they will be relegated to L1

Their squad is full of gutless wankers on huge money that don't want to be there, but that they can't get rid of. Perfect ingredients for copying us.

they have a massive squad on hugh salary, but i doubt they will be relegated to L1

Not as if any team coming out of the Premier league with overpaid players for this level have done that recently - so no precedent really :)

BTW - according to my rough calculations, unless Manchester United beat Spurs this afternoon, Leicester are now guaranteed Champions League football aren't they? A draw would see United 18 back with 6 to go and a massively inferior goal difference.

Yep. If Utd win, Leicester need just 3 more points

UEFA no doubt thinking of a rule to introduce to exclude them due to Leicester not being a massive club.

Mick is getting a bit of stick at Ipswich recently. I don't think Villa would go for him. Pearson is the obvious choice, but he would not stand any nonsense from the owner. And I am not sure that Villa want that kind of manager.

Mick is getting a bit of stick at Ipswich recently. I don't think Villa would go for him. Pearson is the obvious choice, but he would not stand any nonsense from the owner. And I am not sure that Villa want that kind of manager.

Then they deserve a shit season in the Championship. They need to leave any big club arrogance behind when they fall down.

Then they deserve a shit season in the Championship. They need to leave any big club arrogance behind when they fall down.

Agreed. But I doubt that they will. Some Villa fans on their forum are already saying that it is not right that Burton Albion could be in the same division as Aston Villa next season.

But others are calling for them to wind their necks in, and accept that, apart from the fact that they will be a big club at Championship level, they need to show a bit of humility.

There are some absolute bells on Villatalk. You have to sort the wheat from the chaff and read the stuff from the sensible ones.

We have some on here that predict Wolves to win every week.....never trust a poster like that...

Could always offer Villa a Manager who has experience in dealing with underperforming, overpaid squads & bringing some of the youth players through & achieving sucess (at least initially)

Two birds with one stone etc.

Starts with F and ends with K...

Tottenham not really in this game. Struggling to keep hold of the ball

Kane should have scored, but it didn't really matter as the flag went up for offside.

Ipswich fans not happy with Mick at the moment. If they don't want him then I'd gladly trade managers with them.

Rangers win the Scottish Challenge Cup Final. Beating Peterhead 4-0. Kenny Miller scored the 4th goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back