• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a terrible appearance Dorrans has had..i take back my previous post

Derby 3-0 up at Rotherham after 83 minutes, 3-3 now.

Fulham lost again. There is a possibility they could go down. I did not expect them to be in this position. What has gone wrong at Craven Cottage?

Everton v Chelsea, no goals but a bit of needle, which is always an added bonus.

Fulham lost again. There is a possibility they could go down. I did not expect them to be in this position. What has gone wrong at Craven Cottage?

They have fucked their budget up, had a shit manager at the start of the season, and failed to improve upon him, and have a shite team.

Money means jack all.

Spending £10m+ on a striker has meant they have neglected other areas. No proper structure on where and how to spend = a struggling team.

Fair comment Kenny, but before the season started, while I did not expect Fulham to win automatic promotion, I thought they would be in or around the play offs.

Didn't fancy them purely on having Symons in charge. Never a manager in a million years. Also you could see last season (when he was in charge) that they had no fight about them whatsoever, when we beat them 3-0 at Molineux last season they conceded no fouls. Just didn't put any tackles in, let us play and we strolled it without even playing very well.

They have some very decent technical footballers but they just aren't a team.

He needs fucking off, almost a bite then suddenly realised, complete arseole.

Indeed it was a very good solo goal, but barely a tackle was put in.
First challenge he just used his strength, mikel backed out as he was scared of conceding a penalty and then Cahill had no chance to challenge as he was turned inside out.

Not really pertinent until tomorrow, but Leicester City Women FC are entertaining Wolverhampton Wandeers FC at the LCFC training ground tomorrow at 2 o'clock. I was meant to be there assessing the referee, but owing to withdrawals I have been asked if I can officiate.

I will keep you informed on Wolves 10 - 0 victory tomorrow evening...!!

Lukaku proving himself to be exactly the replacement Chelsea needed for Drogba. It's a shame they sold him...

With all the money being thrown around these days I'd be surprised if Utd or City aren't thinking about putting a massive bid in for Lukaku

If United really are bringing in Jose then can't see him going there.

City badly need to upgrade on Bony who is miles short of what a club like that needs but then Lukaku isn't going to move to play second fiddle somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back