• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, not my kind of football. Bit like watching Wales in rugby, effective and dull but will only get you so far ;)

That's probably the poorest I've seen them play all season, Benitez looked to have set Newcastle up well to nullify them but one defensive lapse is all it took.

I thought Newcastle have looked pretty decent, seem to have made more effort to get forward than Leicester.

Newcastle set up really well. Let Morgan & Huth have the ball in meaningless areas but as soon as the ball goes out to the full backs or in to Kante they lock on and try to force a mistake. Thought it took Leicester 20-25 minutes to adapt to that but once they did they started having much more of the play.

What we can say is that Deschamps needs locking up if he picks Sissoko over Payet at the Euros. Big Moussa is about as proficient at controlling the ball as Dave Edwards.

He was booed off last week wasn't he? What's happened to him? Used to look such a threat, now he can barely pass the ball 5 yards.

Same problem as our mate Rajiv I reckon, a big gaping hole where his heart should be.

Getting played well out of position hasn't helped.

He's played loads of football on the right, for club and country. He isn't creative enough, enough of a goal threat or good enough defensively to play in the middle anyway. You do love defending massive shithouses of footballers :icon_lol: His performances have been disgraceful for months.

Newcastle can consider themselves unlucky there, deserved a point.

Brilliant result for Leicester,many reckoned Rafa would stir up the Geordie's,and scrappy though it may have been,the foxes have shown they can do the dirty work when needed.

That's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back. At least it was accompanied by Punk IPA

He literally exclusively played on the right for Newcastle since he joined.

He's played loads of football on the right, for club and country. He isn't creative enough, enough of a goal threat or good enough defensively to play in the middle anyway. You do love defending massive $#@!houses of footballers :icon_lol: His performances have been disgraceful for months.

Newcastle can consider themselves unlucky there, deserved a point.
He's played there a lot but his best football both at Newcastle and Toulouse was as a central box-to-box midfielder.

I'd hardly call him shite and I don't think many would. He has been poor for a long stretch this season but he's a good player when he wants to be.

His attitude is what makes him a total shithouse. He obviously isn't a rubbish footballer (unorthodox but not rubbish) but he blatantly isn't up for any kind of fight. There's no mitigation for the way he's performed.

His attitude is what makes him a total $#@!house. He obviously isn't a rubbish footballer (unorthodox but not rubbish) but he blatantly isn't up for any kind of fight. There's no mitigation for the way he's performed.

On that, we agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back