• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd surely go right into Liverpool's or Arsenal's first XIs.

Everton aren't going to sell to Liverpool (who in turn are highly unlikely to be in the Champions League next season so what would be the point).

Arsenal perhaps.

Of course Everton have their own new investment now, if they can hang on to Stones, Barkley, Deulofeu and Lukaku AND use them properly then that's a fantastic base. They could do with a manager who understands how to set a team up defensively and a proper goalkeeper above anything else.

If we thought our game was poor then Charlton v Boro is worse so far

Only enlivining element is the random extra balls thrown on & whistles in the crowd which is causing disruption as part of their protest

Charlton lead v Boro (good header from Texeira)

Hasn't made it a better game though - still poor from both

Our game is a classic compared to this dire shite.

The Championship this season is awful. With a few "big" clubs heading down hopefully next season it is slightly more interesting.

Walkout by a fair number of Charlton fans - if we thought it was empty before then it really is now

Charlton 2-0 and the Boro defending is laughable.

2-0 Charlton.

Are Boro about to collapse and blow it? If they do then FFP is going to bite them as hard as Derby.

Not really pertinent until tomorrow, but Leicester City Women FC are entertaining Wolverhampton Wandeers FC at the LCFC training ground tomorrow at 2 o'clock. I was meant to be there assessing the referee, but owing to withdrawals I have been asked if I can officiate.

I will keep you informed on Wolves 10 - 0 victory tomorrow evening...!!

Final score was Leicester City Women 3 - 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers Ladies. A really good game. A draw would have been about right. Also Wolves missed a penalty when they were 2 - 1 up.

Charlton get a second - they have deserved this for effort if not quality

Boro worse than poor so maybe Karanka has a point

Felt this was good enough to share.

Harsh on Newcastle who've been the better team so far. Excellent finish though.

Leicester looked average so far, really can't see how they are top of the table, other than its a very average league

Leicester looked average so far, really can't see how they are top of the table, other than its a very average league
Generally very organised off the ball and ruthless on the counter, far from the most elegant or complex teams but it's working and it's providing entertainment too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back