• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adebayor with a great chance to put Crystal Palace ahead. Palace are the better team, but Readong look dangerous when they get forward.

Hennessey gets a free kick for jumping into McShane. Such a bollocks decision.

Now a booking for a decent challenge from Bolaise. Ref having a mad few minutes in this dull Cup game

Yes that decision surprised me as well.

99 time out of 100 the keeper gets the free kick there. I'm all for protecting the keeper and I have benefited from it myself enough but there has to be a line. He jumped over a player who getting ready to go for the ball coming towards him. If anything, its a foul on McShane. If McShane had jumped back into Wayne or used his arms, then yep free kick but he did nothing and probably had no idea the keeper was about to launch himself over his head,

99 time out of 100 the keeper gets the free kick there. I'm all for protecting the keeper and I have benefited from it myself enough but there has to be a line. He jumped over a player who getting ready to go for the ball coming towards him. If anything, its a foul on McShane. If McShane had jumped back into Wayne or used his arms, then yep free kick but he did nothing and probably had no idea the keeper was about to launch himself over his head,

Agreed. McShane was watching the ball, and as you say, if anything it could well have been a penalty.

Penalty to Palace and Cooper off for Reading. Soft penalty but the contact spotted by the Assistant ref it seems.....Cabaye just about scores

Soft as you like but what the fuck is he doing, Bolasie not getting anywhere near it. Defenders give attackers a chance to go down and referees a chance to give a foul.

There was the smallest of contact to be fair but don't give the officials a decision to make what an idiot.

Don't think he's even that talented. He was truly awful for HSV.

He has some kind of reputation to be all bad... Then again he wouldn't be the first Dutch player to be highly rated inexplicably.

First time Palace have reached the semis since they beat us 21 years ago. Can't believe it's been that long since the Wednesday shoot-out!

Just tell my how Gary O'Neill is a premier league footballer...i just don't get it..how is he ahead of Dorrans for example?

Just tell my how Gary O'Neill is a premier league footballer...i just don't get it..how is he ahead of Dorrans for example?

Rich mans Dave Edwards. Works hard, puts himself about, takes some defensive responsibility. He's not actually that bad technically. Top end championship player

You said it yourself, championship player

Looks like City is playing at 70-80 %, weird because they have got a chance of winning the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back