• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Taylor's tweet:

FC Midtjylland - no game in two months, one win in ten before that, and lost 9-1 on aggregate to Napoli in the group stages

They have now scored 2 at home against 3 different teams in European Competition: Bangor City, The New Saints, and Manchester United.

I rather like that stat!

I cannot understand a club like Manchester United allowing things to go as they have done. Yes they have had injuries, but to see the state they are in at the moment just beggars belief. They are a pale shadow of the team they used to be.

Frank....van Gaal = /dictator/idiot/moron/social disaster/problem/no tactics/no best XI....thats all

Forgot..old football/think he know best/no plan b...plus many more but im too tired to say

United in all competitions since 21 October:

P25 W8 D10 L7

LvG has spent a quarter of a billion pounds to turn them into a plodding mid-table outfit.

Valencia destroying Rapid Vienna.

Shows how far his stock had fallen the fact that a team from La Liga at home to a team from the Austrian League and you could have got odds of even money for them to win

Frank....van Gaal = /dictator/idiot/moron/social disaster/problem/no tactics/no best XI....thats all

Something else I noticed and was mentioned on the radio last night, there is absolutely no interaction between him and Giggs, he just sits there scribbling notes and Giggs well he just sits there, no interaction, discussion, advice given or sought. Hardly expect the team to function when the men at the top are not working in harmony.

In fact you wonder what Giggs actually does and he seems to get away scot free in the whole shambles

Something else I noticed and was mentioned on the radio last night, there is absolutely no interaction between him and Giggs, he just sits there scribbling notes and Giggs well he just sits there, no interaction, discussion, advice given or sought. Hardly expect the team to function when the men at the top are not working in harmony.

In fact you wonder what Giggs actually does and he seems to get away scot free in the whole shambles

Giggs has a completely different way of how football should be played, hence van gaal "dictator" above. Giggs likes an attacking base of football. Actually i think Giggs is mostly fuming alongside van gaal and his football. I really think Giggs has a great career in management coming up..he was not just a great player, but a smart player seeing those small things and all that

It was so funny watching Van Gall, when he used to be manager of Barcelona. He used to get so angry at the TV reporters. Often he would say, 'Siempre negativo'. (Always negative) and his face would turn bright red, then he would walk out mid interview.

CbvYHHSW4AAmOQR.jpg

Referee has just stormed off down the tunnel in the Leverkusen v Dortmund game.

Dortmund had recently taken the lead after taking a quick freekick from the wrong position and so the Bayer manager has been giving him dog's abuse since, top flounce.

Never seen the referee ask a player to tell his manager to go to the stands and never seen a ref make the players leave the field because the manager wouldn't go to the stands. Crazy few minutes.

Joe Hart has naff all to worry about at City.

His movement on Hazard's free kick is embarrassing.

Pellegrini team selection today was very poor. He obviously just wanted to lose, with that attitude it is little wonder the cup has lost its magic.

Pellegrini team selection today was very poor. He obviously just wanted to lose, with that attitude it is little wonder the cup has lost its magic.

Of course you could argue that Spurs, Palace, Chelsea and Arsenal all fielded very strong teams and the spirit of the cup is alive. Guess it's how you want to look at it isn't it? Almost like predicting Wolves will win every game....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back