• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way is Ligue 1 anywhere near the quality of La Liga, watch the standard of football and they are a world apart.

Rakitic, Iniesta and Busquets is world class but i agree it helps with the front 3 they have.

Behave, this PSG defense is awful, all very good footballers but they can't defend. Bayern put out a defence of Lahm, Benatia, Boateng and Alaba then it's far better.

Not having it about La Liga, outside of the usual suspects those teams are largely mediocre. Even the usual second tier of Sociedad, Villareal, Valencia, and Sevilla are below their usual standards this season.

Regardless how good/bad ligue un is, its impressive to be ahead by more than 20 pts in february

Psg all over chelsea now

Not having it about La Liga, outside of the usual suspects those teams are largely mediocre. Even the usual second tier of Sociedad, Villareal, Valencia, and Sevilla are below their usual standards this season.

They are not mediocre at all it's just that the top 3 are so good, there's another 5/6 teams that would finish top 4/5 in Ligue 1 easily if given the chance. Villarreal below par? they are 5 points behind Real Madrid, that's not bad. Then the likes of Sevilla, Bilbao would be near the top in Ligue 1 as they are much better than Nice, St Etienne etc.

Cavani 2-1, big goal for him

Don't often question him but Courtois wasn't great on that goal.

I actually think he is a bit overrated

Aaron McCarey taking potshots at Michael Owen's commentary on twitter

Aaron McCarey ‏@mccareyA1 · 7m7 minutes ago  West Midlands, England

TBF Michael Owen would know a lot about Goalkeeping

Good by courtois there against zlatan

Psg favourites for me to go through

Northampton Town, from almost going under to walking away with league two. Splendid stuff.

[emoji28] man utd really are shit. 1-1 now.

That injured XI BBC posted earlier looks pretty tasty though tbf.

De Gea

Darmian Jones Rojo Shaw

Schweini Fellaini

Valencia Januzai Young

Rooney​

CbhL2WIW8AAXtSI.jpg:large

Wow. Awesome support.

When they do a "You let us down again" banner I will be impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back