• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was proving a point. They asked for their game to not be on the Sunday, it was then scheduled for the Sunday they appealed it and it still didn't change. Fulham refused to move, yet I remember us having a game moved at short notice in the past, may even have been at Fulham due to an FA Cup tie

Something had to give really, they are by no means guaranteed top four in the league, they are playing in Kyiv on Wednesday and have the League Cup final on Sunday. Ultimately you have to prioritise somewhere along the line, sadly the FA Cup was the one which had to bite the dust. That said I thought they played pretty well for an hour.

United are so poor. LVG has them incredibly rigid to the point that no-one moves off the ball. Appalling tactics.

Juve vs Bayern is on BT Showcase tonight.

I expect it to be a bit like roma - real

Should hopefully be two really good games tonight.

Bayern at strangely long odds, I know Juve had been on fire this season but they're up against pretty much a full stregth Bayern team with no Morata or Chiellini in the starting line up, you'd have thought that's a big advantage for Pep's boys.

Bayern haven't got a recognised centre back playing though have they? I know they've had this issue in recent weeks due to injuries (Is Tasci not allowed to play in this one?) but I think that might be why Mandzukic is playing, tactics wise.

Bayern haven't got a recognised centre back playing though have they? I know they've had this issue in recent weeks due to injuries (Is Tasci not allowed to play in this one?) but I think that might be why Mandzukic is playing, tactics wise.

Yeah that was my only doubt when I looked at their team, strange that they've got Benatia on the bench though so they must have reasonable confidence in who they've selected, they should get plenty of protection through ball retention anyway and they've Vidal to be a machine in front of them.

Looks like Arsenal are going for the men behind the ball approach on Barca, could be a long night.

Arsenal need to take their chances

Arsenal really should score! They've done quite well so far.

Bayern take the lead just before the break, deep Robben cross is knocked back across by Costa and a poor clearance drops to Muller in the middle of the box who can just knock it into an all but empty net.

Haters have battered Juventus. Juventus lucky to only be 1 down. Costa and Alaba are quality.

Alaba is a freak. Stick him anywhere and he's 8/10 every week. Phenomenal player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back