• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juve have setup like they've got Jackett in charge, deep as fuck with no intention of playing any football.

Arsenal lucky not to go 1-0 down then, Neymar in behind and had support but could only fire into Cech.

Barca finally put Arsenal to the sword.

Neymar and Suarez combined to break down the left hand side with the former able to square it for an unmarked Messi in the box, he takes a touch and picks his spot between a flailing Cech and the defenders who've dropped to the line.

Welbeck replaces Giroud in retaliation.

Juve came out to play 2nd half, dragged themselves back into it from 2-0 down.

Ter Stegen is some shot stopper.

Flamini is awful but Messi is unreal. Could watch this front 3 all night even when they haven't been great tonight.

They've looked a bit half arsed tonight I thought, none of them really busting a gut to make anything happen.

Why has Aaron Ramsey got the Rising Sun tattoo'd on him?

Kenny Pellegrini with four defenders on the bench tonight.

nice sagna starts and fernando again...pabzab has been awful and sagna injured so a no brainer i guess :)

Lethal finish by Aguero. Kyiv look weak.

So easy for City. Best I've seen Fernando play since his debut.

Kiev looked good for the first 10 minutes. All City after that stupid shot from Teodorczyk from about 35 yards out.

Big deflection lets Kyiv back in. Sterling could have wrapped it up beforehand if he hadn't dived for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back