• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hull City 2 - 3 Wolves: Something about getting too excited...

You can see him picking the pass out before he receives the ball on a lot of occasions.

That is key, look around what you will do with the ball before you get it..move it around, much better than running with it..of course you should mix things up too and running sometimes..not be predictable..I wasnt the fastest inner midfielder in the world but i did try to do just that and that was my main strength..reading the game and try to find creative solutions

Watching those clips,there's a couple of times the hull player thinks there's an obvious pass,goes to get the ball and it's off in a different direction

How would he know we're the best team though? He's only played Burton and Villa.
Apparently he's watched every match played so far this season.

Holy shit. What on God's clean earth is Ruben Neves doing in the Championship????

Look at it. Just look at it. EVERY SINGLE TOUCH just oozes top six Premier League class. He is easily going to be the greatest talent to have blessed our shirt in years and fucking years.

That's not every touch tbf. There were a couple of misplaced passes, and one long diagonal that went out for a goal kick. Not that I disagree with any of the opinions!

Holy shit. What on God's clean earth is Ruben Neves doing in the Championship????

Look at it. Just look at it. EVERY SINGLE TOUCH just oozes top six Premier League class. He is easily going to be the greatest talent to have blessed our shirt in years and fucking years.

no, dangerous dave is still ahead for me

That's not every touch tbf. There were a couple of misplaced passes, and one long diagonal that went out for a goal kick. Not that I disagree with any of the opinions!

I was watching and thinking he must have fucked something up!

Neves has that proverbial extra second that normal players don't. He could play without ever needing to run

Clearly Neves is far too good for the championship, but I wonder where his level is. A mid table premier league team, or even possibly a team with top six aspirations.

Clearly Neves is far too good for the championship, but I wonder where his level is. A mid table premier league team, or even possibly a team with top six aspirations.

Good enough to play in the Top 4.

He wasn't playing in the Champions League by accident.

He, Helder and Jota are way above the level of players we could attract last time we were in the PL when we were aiming realistically for a 14th-17th place finish.

If he is that good, and I am sure he is, it beggars belief how we got him. He must be one of the best players we have ever had.

Say we do get promoted and we sign all the players we have on options. Where do we start improving? Who do we think we could improve on?

If he is that good, and I am sure he is, it beggars belief how we got him. He must be one of the best players we have ever had.

Him, Costa and Jota is just obscene. You'd have to spend serious wedge to start getting players who are better

Just home and really happy that my first competitive game of the season went the same way as the two I missed and I wasn't a jinx!
Fantastic strike by Neves, lovely work for the 2nd by Bright and the way Dicko drew the ball back onto his "weaker" left foot to make the keeper step right and then the finish between his legs was wonderful to watch. On to Colin's lot on Saturday

I clocked Dicko's draw on the highlights. It's a much better finish than it appears. I'm glad he stuck it away. I hope he continues to do so.

Back