• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield 1 - Wolves 0 the 'please end this season now' verdict thread

I wonder if anyone at the club actually questions Kens decisions? Coady and Saville in midfield while KMac can't even get subbed on. Is Ken surrounded by yes men? Do none of the players ever approach to ask why he only uses 1 out of a 3 possible subs? Don't the coaches or physio question he might be burning players by making them play the full 90?
Does nobody care about the possible negative affect on player morale by continuously leaving players on the bench?

Just what the actual fuck is going on behind the scenes at Wolves?

I imagine his tactics meetings with the staff are like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COjmPC7pqlM

I feel that about 3 weeks we staged where we had with McCarthy about a month before he was sacked, where some people wanted him sacked as the results had started to slide but was being slightly masked by an okay start. I would be happy to see Jackett gone tomorrow now, and would still remember him fondly as would forget the majority of this season then. The problem is though I honestly believe the quality of our squad has completely nose dived. I said this before, but no one in the top half or looking to be top half next year would want any of that starting 11.

Now they've sold Demarai Gray how many of Blues' squad would you want? Genuine question. I quite like Donaldson even though he doesn't score enough, but that's about it. The difference being Rowett has them punching considerably above their weight. I believe Ken is making us punch considerably below our weight. Look at his use of Afobe this season, a bona fide superb player at this level and we couldn't get anywhere near the best out of him because of the manager's tactics.

Next season, as it stands, you would have a core of Hause, Williamson, Iorfa, McDonald, Price, Graham, Zyro, Mason and Dicko. That is not a bad base to be working from. I have no faith in Ken making any reasonable use of that core.

I've totally had enough now. The stuff we are playing ticks all the boxes of things that piss me off:

1. It's horrible to watch
2. We're not getting positive results
3. We're not scoring goals
4. We're not even creating many chances
5. We don't need to set up in a negative manner when we've really got nothing left to play for
6. We can't even get excited about the future as new signings aren't getting enough time on the pitch

What is there to be excited about? I really can't think of anything and when it comes down to it, our squad in L1 was better than this. We've nothing to get excited about and we've nothing on the horizon to get excited about either.

We're plodding along when we don't even need to plod and I don't understand why. Time for a change.

I feel that about 3 weeks we staged where we had with McCarthy about a month before he was sacked, where some people wanted him sacked as the results had started to slide but was being slightly masked by an okay start. I would be happy to see Jackett gone tomorrow now, and would still remember him fondly as would forget the majority of this season then. The problem is though I honestly believe the quality of our squad has completely nose dived. I said this before, but no one in the top half or looking to be top half next year would want any of that starting 11.

And they've got to get the wage bill down even further next season. The whole operation needs to narrow throughout and that means the likes of Moxey and the plethora of people doing this that and the other in the fabulous PL blueprint are essentially luxuries and surplus to requirements. The changes should begin NOW ..

I suppose that is fair, although I don't really rate Williamson, I thought it was a good purchase at the time but then I thought he was fit and would be plugged straight in. He isn't one for the future.

Could well start getting poisinous at home now

We are not going down - too many other crap teams and a sufficient points margin from the bottom 3 with this number of games to go for that to happen unless we lose every game from here & enough of them up their game a lot from what they have been doing so far

Early Bird figures will be enlightening - as a sufficient drop (given that we are out of parachute payments now) may well precipitate matters.

Even with the tea lady directing things can't see we would be worse off

Next year worries me. I expect us to start it with Jackett in charge, but with downward momentum, without something changing it'll be a serious relegation battle

The wind? FFS
Huddersfield managed to score with that handicap!
I do believe Jackett is taking the piss now,he's on a par
with that bloke that didn't turn up for work for 6 years.

I wish Jackett wouldn't turn up for work for 6 years.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

It's a bit like on footy manager when you put the game on holiday mode as you know you are going to get sacked.

We were never going to get a like for like player as good as Sako.

There is only one man who can instigate the necessary changes ( A clean sweep of the backroom from Moxey down to the playing staff) and that is Steve Morgan. I am beginning to dislike Morgan and have severe reservations over his custodianship. He has the balls to confront referees and the players but seems oblivious of his duty of care to us supporters. The club (and I include the Marketing Dept) is an utter shambles and our demands (which are almost universal) should be met. Get rid of them Morgan.

I didn't want a "like for like player" I wanted a competent left winger

I have thought for a while, that Kenny is trying to get the sack and paid off. The reason is, he feels promises have been broken.
I can understand fans wanting him out, so do I, but put your self in Moxey's shoes. If we sack him and take on a new manager now and he doesn't do any better, tha apathy at Molineux will be so intense and season tickets will fall sharpley. His logic, will be to keep him until the end of the season. Then employ a new manager, with fresh hope and fans looking forward to a new season with a new manager. Sack Kenny now and the new manger doesn't improve things much, People will put more pressure on Thelwell and Moxey to leave.
They don't care about fans suffering now. Many have already paid for their season tickets. Employing a new manger, after this season finishes, will be like giving a kid a new toy. Moxey knows what he is doing. His job and wages are safe. It is our fans and their love for our club, that will have to continue to suffer for the rest of the season. He is quite a nasty selfish person and is playing with us.

Like the one he put in the team 3 months later than he should have done

We were absolutely awful today. Just got home and apart from the game it was a decent day out. Blame is completely with jackett for this. Moxey and morgan don't pick the team. Absolutely fed up with the lack of football. Says a lot when VLP and Doherty are the best two for us today.

A deal to buy the club must be close. Let the new owners foot the bill of KJ's contract.

I have thought for a while, that Kenny is trying to get the sack and paid off. The reason is, he feels promises have been broken.
I can understand fans wanting him out, so do I, but put your self in Moxey's shoes. If we sack him and take on a new manager now and he doesn't do any better, tha apathy at Molineux will be so intense and season tickets will fall sharpley. His logic, will be to keep him until the end of the season. Then employ a new manager, with fresh hope and fans looking forward to a new season with a new manager. Sack Kenny now and the new manger doesn't improve things much, People will put more pressure on Thelwell and Moxey to leave.
They don't care about fans suffering now. Many have already paid for their season tickets. Employing a new manger, after this season finishes, will be like giving a kid a new toy. Moxey knows what he is doing. His job and wages are safe. It is our fans and their love for our club, that will have to continue to suffer for the rest of the season. He is quite a nasty selfish person and is playing with us.
Good lord, man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry that is hilarious. He is SHIT because he is FUCKING SHIT. He isn't being shit to be deliberately shit as he has had promises broken. He is shit because he is a SHIT manager who looks at an average squad and picks SHIT players, instructs them to play in SHIT tactics and reaps the whirlwind. Fucking sack him now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry that is hilarious. He is SHIT because he is FUCKING SHIT. He isn't being shit to be deliberately shit as he has had promises broken. He is shit because he is a SHIT manager who looks at an average squad and picks SHIT players, instructs them to play in SHIT tactics and reaps the whirlwind. Fucking sack him now.

That post contains less shit than our midfield.

Other than that +1 and spades.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This basically..

Back