• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield 1 - Wolves 0 the 'please end this season now' verdict thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry that is hilarious. He is SHIT because he is FUCKING SHIT. He isn't being shit to be deliberately shit as he has had promises broken. He is shit because he is a SHIT manager who looks at an average squad and picks SHIT players, instructs them to play in SHIT tactics and reaps the whirlwind. Fucking sack him now.

You're not keen on him, are you?

IF Moxey wanted to get rid of Jackett to improve season ticket sales he'd do it now. We sell 80% of them on Early Bird. Using myself as an example I didn't renew under Hoddle out of protest, him fucking off in the Summer still didn't get me to buy a season ticket until the next season

No. I am sick to fucking death of alehouse tactics that would embarrass Hackney Marshes, let alone the Championship. I am sick to fucking death of unfathomable selection policies that seem to be designed to emasculate all our attacking threat in the forlorn hope of attaining nil nils against the absolute fucking garbage of the division. I am fucking sick to death of football without chances being generated, or even the occasional shot. I am sick to fucking death of all of it. And that is why I am DONE for this season unless the manager changes. Frankly I would rather spend my Saturday afternoon tatting round Aldi than Molineux.

Good Paddy, you can express yourself better than me in english..feel the same way though..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry that is hilarious. He is SHIT because he is FUCKING SHIT. He isn't being shit to be deliberately shit as he has had promises broken. He is shit because he is a SHIT manager who looks at an average squad and picks SHIT players, instructs them to play in SHIT tactics and reaps the whirlwind. Fucking sack him now.

He isn't shit. He did a fantastic job for us in league one and even last year. He has lost his way this year and has hit the panic button and gone with what he is comfortable with. (scraping results with poor sides) think this post is a bit disrespectful considering what he has done with us since taking over.

I don't. Frankly, I could have got us promoted from league one. Last season we relied on Sako-Afobe-Dicko. That is gone and the true muppet has been revealed. Fuck disrespect. I feel disrespected having handed my money over for this jokeshop of a season.

I don't know how you can blame Batth for that it's Byrne who is day dreaming at the far post

We are all frustrated with it. We didn't rely on them. They helped massively but we passed the ball well all the way through the side. Even Batth who is awful on the ball. Even this year qpr at home we battered them for 45 then took Dicko off and folded. He is a massive miss for us.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry that is hilarious. He is $#@! because he is $#@!ING $#@!. He isn't being $#@! to be deliberately $#@! as he has had promises broken. He is $#@! because he is a $#@! manager who looks at an average squad and picks $#@! players, instructs them to play in $#@! tactics and reaps the whirlwind. $#@!ing sack him now.

So you don't think other things are wrong at Wolves? He knows what his best team is, better than anyone on a football forum. He isn't playing them. Then dropping new players or not playing new players does not make sense. The man is playing players out of position week after week. His lack of substitutions are baffling. I don't think that people on a football forum know where things are wrong, but he doesn't. He has achieved promotions with different teams and had a long footballing career.
So the logic is he wants out. But he doesn't want to walk without being paid off. So he is trying to get the sack.

So you don't think other things are wrong at Wolves? He knows what his best team is, better than anyone on a football forum. He isn't playing them. Then dropping new players or not playing new players does not make sense. The man is playing players out of position week after week. His lack of substitutions are baffling. I don't think that people on a football forum know where things are wrong, but he doesn't. He has achieved promotions with different teams and had a long footballing career.
So the logic is he wants out. But he doesn't want to walk without being paid off. So he is trying to get the sack.
His record in league one is very good, as is Mick's in the Championship. Managers have ceilings, Kenny has smacked against his

Just watched the highlights and what in $#@!s name is Batth doing at the end just waiting for the ball. That really is schoolboy standard.

http://www.skysports.com/football/huddsfld-vs-wolves/339909

Lincs, in the first half we were in the middle of some bright, possession football. Iorfa laid the ball back to Batth and he just humped it to their keeper. As if that wasn't bad enough, about three minutes later we had a free kick about the half way line...He sliced it out for a throw in to them! Fucking shocking!
At the end of the game Ikeme, RVLP and Siggy applauded the Wolves fans and got some "boos" but mostly applause, the rest of them were booed off the pitch. Joe Gallen got much the same but Jackett didn't even show his face!
The last 10 minutes was an endless stream of Wolves fans singing "We're fucking shit, we're fucking shit," etc

Ridiculous notion. No one wants to get the boot. He has gone back to what he knows from his time at Milwall in order to try and turn it round. Problem is we are miles better than that side on paper.

What makes you say that? I've not seen anything to suggest we are close to being sold.

I just meant it must be a cost saving decision as it can't be anything else! Why else would Moxey not pull the trigger?

Jackett has achieved promotion from League One and that's it. How many teams has he gone on to take upwards into the Premier League? I'll give you a clue, it's less than one. He is a League One/bottom half of the Championship with the odd "flash in the pan" top half finish. We are Wolverhampton Wanderers, not Millwall. We shouldn't be setting up in the hope of a 0-0 vs Reading, Bolton and Huddersfield!

I don't know how you can blame Batth for that it's Byrne who is day dreaming at the far post
Why is he charging across the box in some nonsensical attempt to cover the overlap on Iorfa? He runs past Ebanks-landell, abandons his man at the back stick all to get nowhere near the bloke crossing the ball.

He'd have been better off staying put so he was set to make a proper attempt at cutting out the cross.

Ridiculous notion. No one wants to get the boot. He has gone back to what he knows from his time at Milwall in order to try and turn it round. Problem is we are miles better than that side on paper.

The rediculous notion is people on a football forum could get us promoted from div 1. That really is silly. Many people try to get the sack if they feel they have had promises broken or been undermined!
When I said at the end of August that something was very wrong with the club that we didn't know about yet, i got shot down for that too. As we found out later, Morgan wanted out. Look for logical reasons. We are signing players and not playing them. That to me says there is a rift between the recruitment team and Jackett. Of course I could be wrong, but one thing for sure, I couldn't have got Wolves promoted from div 1. Hahahahah

Jackett has achieved promotion from League One and that's it. How many teams has he gone on to take upwards into the Premier League? I'll give you a clue, it's less than one. He is a League One/bottom half of the Championship with the odd "flash in the pan" top half finish. We are Wolverhampton Wanderers, not Millwall. We shouldn't be setting up in the hope of a 0-0 vs Reading, Bolton and Huddersfield!

You miss my point. Jackett is at best a mid Championship manager. My point is someone from a football forum saying that he could of got us promoted and he knows better, is dreaming, just a little. Haha

I just meant it must be a cost saving decision as it can't be anything else! Why else would Moxey not pull the trigger?
I agree with the cost saving, not that it means someone is lines up. He's a none moaning safe pair of hands that at least this year isn't going to get us relegated, who h is perfect for Moxey

Back