• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield 1 - Wolves 0 the 'please end this season now' verdict thread

Last season we relied on Sako-Afobe-Dicko.

Two of whom he signed.

He did well last season, he has been dire this season, there's little hope of him turning it around and he should have gone some time ago let alone now. No need to rewrite history.

If those were the highlights I really wouldn't have wanted to watch the rest of the match

The highlight of the day was the pitch invader, however even that was muted as he waddled over to Ikeme to give him a kiss. Id have fucking Klinsmanned the half way line man.

The highlight of the day was the pitch invader, however even that was muted as he waddled over to Ikeme to give him a kiss. Id have fucking Klinsmanned the half way line man.

Tbh I played table footy before the game which was even better, tho Darlo was as shocking as a Danny Batth pass....!

Tbh I played table footy before the game which was even better, tho Darlo was as shocking as a Danny Batth pass....!

LMFAO. I take it your Darlo's mate I spoke too today. Nice to meet ya mucka.

I don't know how you can blame Batth for that it's Byrne who is day dreaming at the far post

If you're referring to my post I wasn't talking about the goal, I meant the final part of the 'highlights' where Batth was caught in possession.

I only scored three own goals! What's wrong with that performance? ;)

Two of whom he signed.

He did well last season, he has been dire this season, there's little hope of him turning it around and he should have gone some time ago let alone now. No need to rewrite history.

I am not trying to re-write history. Honestly. I am pointing out why last season was better. Again, because we were lucky to have three quality players like that. It doesn't change the fact that KJ has become beyond hopeless.

And I stand by my point that I could have got Wolves promoted from League 1 with that squad. It was so much better than the competition that absolute drivel managers would also have got it promoted. Far more believable as a point than the "Kenny is trying to get sacked because of broken promises" nonsense I am reading on here tonight.

d357a836ca5c9909a303d5a46f4fceaf.jpg

KJ bingo.

I'd be interested in knowing Jackett's record without one of Dicko, Griffiths, or Price in the team. It can't be good. Without Nouha (or Rajiv) up front stretching defenses, KJ is hopelessly lost tactically.

Just got back home and the only positive is that I'm now pissed. Another Saturday that Wolves have tried to ruin and succeeded.

And I stand by my point that I could have got Wolves promoted from League 1 with that squad. It was so much better than the competition that absolute drivel managers would also have got it promoted.

People on this forum have being saying for weeks he's trying to the sack.
I bet if you had got Wolves promoted, you wouldn't have broken the points record though! Hahaha.
Seriously Paddy. We are all sick to fucking death of this season. We all try to find reasons and have different opinions about the reasons. At the end of the day, Wolves is for life. The sooner things get sorted out, the better.

Lol. Even that was pathetic. Headed for Ikeme instead of Jackett. If you're gonna get nicked you might as well do it in style.

Two of whom he signed.

We were crap with Sako and Dicko. Our season totally turned when Afobe turned up. We went through November (I think it was) playing like we are now.

I'd be interested in knowing Jackett's record without one of Dicko, Griffiths, or Price in the team. It can't be good. Without Nouha (or Rajiv) up front stretching defenses, KJ is hopelessly lost tactically.

Our horrific run of 5 (or 6?) consecutive defeats in November 2014 coincided with Dicko being out injured. In League 1 he did a good job though he did have Sako and Dicko at his disposal who were 2 leagues below their level and in the Championship last season he had Afobe too. It seems that without the undoubted talent of Dicko he is screwed

Our horrific run of 5 (or 6?) consecutive defeats in November 2014 coincided with Dicko being out injured. In League 1 he did a good job though he did have Sako and Dicko at his disposal who were 2 leagues below their level and in the Championship last season he had Afobe too. It seems that without the undoubted talent of Dicko he is screwed

And with a shit incompetent defense, it doesn't help things either.

i have had doubts about him 'trying to fuck up deliberately' but looking at his expressions during the post match interview do seem to suggest he's taking the piss now.

Back