• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield 1 - Wolves 0 the 'please end this season now' verdict thread

Rvlp, Doherty and Siggy deserve a mention for being the least dreadful.

Other than that, the table footy we played pre game was more dynamic and better in possession.

Who is still sticking with KJ..must be less than 5% of the fans now?

Ken says new shape today. Competed well in the battle. It's a cruel game - feel sorry for him. Moxey and Thelwell should be sacked.

Ken says new shape today. Competed well in the battle. It's a cruel game - feel sorry for him. Moxey and Thelwell should be sacked.

He says a new shape for "the" player weve brought in.
He says Coady and Saville played well together so expect that for the next match.

No we didn't! Jackett is talking shit...He needs to go now

Are we in danger of getting relegated? We could easily lose the next three games.

We are getting close and he wont even try to win games

Are we in danger of getting relegated? We could easily lose the next three games.

We'd need to lose virtually every game for the remainder of the season. I don't fancy whoever finishes 22nd to get much more than 40 points.

No we didn't! Jackett is talking $#@!...He needs to go now

No I agree with you but I would rather the other two go first. I just can't believe how limited we become after being so promising and that's us for the past few years. The changes have to go deeper and more ruthless.

Needs a new voice - selection - direction

We have the players that we have so recruitment is not going to affect the rest of this season much now

Its the Manager who can make a difference & Kenny is not going to now - we must change to get a different mindset into the players, who whilst they aren't world beaters are better than this if used properly

Kenny seems to be working hard to change his memory from mick McCarthy to glen hoddle.

Bugger off now mate, don't make me hate you....

See ya - please go before I end up despising you like that cunt Hoddle. And it is getting far too close to that for comfort. Fucking shameful season.

His post match video on Facebook is 15 seconds long... That's crazily short?

No I agree with you but I would rather the other two go first. I just can't believe how limited we become after being so promising and that's us for the past few years. The changes have to go deeper and more ruthless.

I was full of hope going into this season. Buy a competent, championship quality left winger to replace Sako and compete... We bought a defensive midfielder for £2m! Absolute rubbish and a huge chance missed. Morgan can only go when a buyer come in, Moxey is passed his sell by date and Marshall, Thelwell and Jackett are out of their depth.
I'm pretty disappointed, can you tell?

How depressing following Wolves has become every week. Shit team, shit performance and now usually a shit result. Why on Earth won't they just sack him?

I was full of hope going into this season. Buy a competent, championship quality left winger to replace Sako and compete... We bought a defensive midfielder for £2m! Absolute rubbish and a huge chance missed. Morgan can only go when a buyer come in, Moxey is passed his sell by date and Marshall, Thelwell and Jackett are out of their depth.
I'm pretty disappointed, can you tell?

No, not at all...

Back