• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Not a Nathan Rao alert, we actually are probably in for a very cold spell over the next week or two.

Not much snow up this way though so we should be ok.

Predicted max temps from the BBC for the next fortnight:

I'm in Holland next week, says minus fucking 9! Might have to tactically miss my flight.

Off to Hamburg a fortnight today...current forecast for the day we fly is a balmy 11 degrees.

I knew we were making the right call for some winter sun.

Nuno will be on Ryan Air later looking for flights to Spain again. I would suggest they avoid using the local taxi drivers though...

FiXJds.jpg

Off to Hamburg a fortnight today...current forecast for the day we fly is a balmy 11 degrees.

I knew we were making the right call for some winter sun.

Packing me flip flops and shorts for that trip then

Thats what we get for inviting Quirk I guess...

It's gonna be cold, but hopefully little/no snow. I'm hoping the ice doesn't prevent my cycling to work.

Deutsch, kenny & Quirk at the airport going for their hollybobs. Will it be like the inbetweeners 3? :icon_lol:

I'm in Holland next week, says minus fucking 9! Might have to tactically miss my flight.

Shit. I'm in Belgium next Friday for 3 nights. I don't want temperatures that bloody low!!

Deutsch, kenny & Quirk at the airport going for their hollybobs. Will it be like the inbetweeners 3? :icon_lol:

More like if Last Of The Summer Wine did an overseas special.

Not many hills in Hamburg I'm afraid to report. But I'm sure the comedy will be on a general par with Last Of The Summer Wine.

Back