• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Been snowing since I woke up here, only fine stuff but it's slowly building up and roads are pretty chaotic as they don't seem to have made any attempt to grit anywhere, even major routes like the A38 are covered.

Had a bit of an abrupt coming together with a kerb on my way to the shop this morning, soon down to 10% of the recommended tyre pressure, lasted about 30 seconds when I pumped it back up so that's done for.

Been snowing since I woke up here, only fine stuff but it's slowly building up and roads are pretty chaotic as they don't seem to have made any attempt to grit anywhere, even major routes like the A38 are covered.

Had a bit of an abrupt coming together with a kerb on my way to the shop this morning, soon down to 10% of the recommended tyre pressure, lasted about 30 seconds when I pumped it back up so that's done for.

Snow over much of the UK, but just constant rain in the South West - suspect it will turn into rain for most before the day is out

Turned into rain a couple of hours ago here.

Yeah it's stopped here now, tyre repair doesn't appear to have been 100% successful though so might have to call on a colleague for a lift if I can't get enough air in it to crawl to work in the morning.

Absolutely pelting it down at Russells Hall. And sticking. Panic time

About one minutes worth of snow in Birmingham, back to rain now :(

Big snow here. Could be troublesome, as I'm on my bike today

giphy.gif

Snow forecast in Hereford for 10am today.

Just looked out the window.....dry, bright and sunny.

Bloody BBC weather app....

Had rain, sun and snow in the space of an hour here, it’s constantly changing every five minutes. It’s warm and dry in the house though so couldn’t care less what it does.

Big snow here. Could be troublesome, as I'm on my bike today
Light flurry earlier, but no biggie, with nowt sticking. I cycled in too. Obvs I can walk home in an hour if it gets bad, but you should be ok.
Hope your journey home is safe.

Erm...should we have any issues with Cav posting the snow on Instagram whilst clearly driving...?

Good. We've all done it but not advisable!

Good. We've all done it but not advisable!
Actually, it was an Instagram story, which is why I didn't see it at first. Pissed me off, tbh, it's cunt's behavior. More dangerous than drink driving.

Actually, it was an Instagram story, which is why I didn't see it at first. Pissed me off, tbh, it's cunt's behavior. More dangerous than drink driving.

Think you're way out here Machin. Drink driving is deadly and whilst it isn't a good thing Cav has done it isn't anywhere near as dangerous as drink driving.

Think you're way out here Machin. Drink driving is deadly and whilst it isn't a good thing Cav has done it isn't anywhere near as dangerous as drink driving.
It's more dangerous than not doing it, so don't fucking do it.

This is more related to texting whilst driving, but:
According to Transport Research Laboratory (TRL) research, reaction times are twice as long text driving as drink driving but despite this there is still a prevalence of high profile court cases of drivers causing death and serious injuries due to texting, calling or searching for music on their mobile phones while driving.

https://www.theaa.com/about-us/newsroom/twice-as-likely-to-crash-text-driving-as-drink-driving

Don't get me wrong, all of them are bad. Drink driving is for every moment you are in the car the others aren't.

My phone stops notifications whilst driving, I’m not sure why everyone’s phone isn’t set to this.

Back