• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

To be fair I thought it was a bit chilly. Doesn’t seem to last beyond mid morning though if the sun is out. I will let you know what deep winter is like.

I've been in NSW/Vic/ACT in deep winter, seen snow/sleet travelling to and from Sydney/Melbourne overland in July/August, snow in the Blue Mountains, frost and ice in Canberra...

You're fortunate to live in a reasonably temperant climes in Mangoland.

BTW there was snow in southern NSW in January (mid/height of Summer)...

Was sat in the garden with an Estrella in 30° heat not long ago. Now the rain is coming down in sheets with thunder and lightning!

Was at a 1st birthday bbq. That heat was horrific, no shade, no breeze.

That weather is only nice if there’s a bar with AC and a pool

It’s fine? Decent temperature with a breeze.

No breeze in the garden I was in. Enclosed by bricks everywhere too radiating all the heat.

Been raining in Wolves on and off for the last three hours now. Nothing exciting though just the odd rumble of thunder, I was hoping for a decent show.

Looked ready for a big storm when I left Dudley around 5:30, didn't encounter anything on the way home though and appears my corner of Derbyshire has stayed warm and dry all day.

Don't think it's been too bad today but I haven't been sat around in it for long at any point, enough of a breeze to keep it comfortable just popping in and out of places. Pretty stifling stepping out of buildings into it though and the car been like a furnace everytime I've got back to it.

We went to Tesco this afternoon, when I came out it literally felt like stepping off the plane when abroad

Hertfordshire has been like a sauna all day. Fucking loved it. Checked the Ring doorbell earlier when my dad took Sydney home to pick some stuff up and the rain was monumental, Sydney was proper soaked.

Been to the pub to watch the football and came home a bit pissed. 22 degrees and sat in the garden at midnight posting crap on here. Bloody love warm evenings. Let’s not wish them away.

Been to the pub to watch the football and came home a bit pissed. 22 degrees and sat in the garden at midnight posting crap on here. Bloody love warm evenings. Let’s not wish them away.
Class ay they

Had about half an hour of constant thunder rumbling. Now getting louder and finally, for the first time in weeks, some of the wet stuff.

Rain of absolutely Biblical proportions in Hednesford, gonna build an ark but it'll just be for me and Keira Knightly :)

Back