• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

I'll be dead by then and have no children, so I can take the Tory attitude of it doesn't impact on me so meh.

(I don't actually think that)
Its already started though - two extreme hot events in what 4 years in UK? Weirdly dry winters (there'll be a serious drought this summer).

Best not look up the consequences of climate change in the UK if I were you.
Yeah it's depressing, when I'm enjoying some of our weather and scenery, whether sunny or snowy, I often worry about what it's gunna be like for my kids and grandkids.

Oh yeah, it was something like the record temperature was set in 1990, then again in 2003, then next in 2016. And now 7 or 8 of the top 10 are since 2016.

It's a shit state of affairs, but I won't see the worst of it, I've probably only got 40 years left (that isn't an excuse to do nothing, obviously).

Dread the inevitable 30+ couple of weeks already.

That one night last year where it barely dropped was horrid. Everyone I spoke to was in a mood or aguing ha.

Weather remaining insane then. Few hours ago I spent some time out in the garden on my lunch, nice and sunny.

Now its fookin freezing and sleet. Make your bastard mind up!!

Ha, raining on my way to work, snow as soon as I got in, glorious sunshine now...

I was out walking at lunchtime wearing shades then it started sleeting before returning to sunshine which has been blinding me this afternoon until now, its now gone dark and is pissing down

EDIT: The rain has now turned to sleet/snow

Padd will be along shortly saying it’s 90 and there’s crocodiles fighting killer spiders in his back garden

Smashed it down with snow on the M6 Toll half hour ago, was not fun driving conditions.

Padd will be along shortly saying it’s 90 and there’s crocodiles fighting killer spiders in his back garden
And Paul Hogan has just popped in for a Fosters!

Weather remaining insane then. Few hours ago I spent some time out in the garden on my lunch, nice and sunny.

Now its fookin freezing and sleet. Make your bastard mind up!!
It's March ffs!!

You're statistically more likely to get snow in March than you are in December.

Just so as to not disappoint. 29 degrees yesterday. 31 today is expected and temperatures are due to keep rising to a peak of 35 maybe 36 on Friday. It then is staying at around thirty for the next fortnight with the only possible rain being a cloud burst if a storm brews up.

No crocs this far south in QLD. Have seen a couple of red back spider fuckers though. And the ants look like they are skull island sized.

Nearest flooding to me at the moment is up north of Fraser Island. About 300k away so almost next door in Oz terms. They have had some absolutely massive thunderstorms

Back