• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

🙁 Only enough here to cover the ground and it has nearly dried up already.

We had about an hour of rain yesterday for the first time in weeks, but other than that it's like the Med here in Ireland.
25° Celsius here today and a light breeze from the sea. An ideal temperature for me.
Hoping we get some rain soon though as the grass and plants are all dying despite me watering them daily

Had a cracking thunderstorm earlier, torrential rain, lightning, some impressive claps of thunder, the works. The road soon flooded as it always does here but it knocked off a while ago so should start drying out soon. Love a good storm.

Massive thunderstorm just hit Notts, giant hailstones and all... Mrs made me go out in the garden to rescue the cat 🙄

Decent storm over the last hour here with plenty of much needed rain. Abating now with signs of brightness.

Just got caught in it walking back from Tesco. Drenched! Couldn't see properly as I was scrambling home.

That's what had last night here.

Lovely morning explaining to the elderly neighbour hers and our guttering is OK, it was just a ludicrous amount of rain/hail in a short period that caused the waterfall

Absolutely melting here and the aircon is struggling to keep it cool at work

Been mostly sunny and very warm here today but started raining now with a lot of rumbling up above

Had some cracking thunder again and some hail, nothing like yesterday though and it’s nearly dry already. I fucking love this weather.

Loads of flooding on penn road, few cars stranded. Took a detour up church hill and the man holes are all buckled? Can only assume from the heat. Only got resurfaced before the commonwealth games for the cycling.

Manholes shouldn’t buckle. If they did it for the commonwealth games they probably bolted them down to stop people putting bombs in. The rainwater has probably popped them out.

Back