• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Plague, pestilence and that? But how’s the rain?

Just had to pop out. Darlaston - Walsall....cars stuck in floods everywhere and one street I went down was essentially me driving through a river. Down by the Manor Hospital it looks like a Christmas scene, white over.

My little car loved the driving through floods though

Torrential rain has passed now and we're left with some mental thunder and the best lightning show I've ever seen. By far.

Had to go and rescue them in the end, the garden is under a foot of water, apparently my faith in their swimming abilities was not matched by my wife.

The road out the front is flooded that bad so you can't see the pavement let alone the road.

The road out the front is flooded that bad so you can't see the pavement let alone the road.

Same here, the crescent we live in is higher at both ends than in the middle so the middle just disappeared.

Sweeping water away to stop the kitchen flooding. Christ that was a LOT of water

went for a walk at 5 for an hour. got home and the storm started about 6ish, and lasted for about an hour and a half. Sounds like lots of you had it worse than here, we needed that rain! First time the water butts have been full since march.

Was just about to take the kids to cricket and have an actual pint. A pint. And now it’s all cancelled. Grrrr.

I don't know what just happened but I've walked about 20m outside and don't think I'll ever be dry again.

Absolutely biblical in Bristol for over an hour.

Lovely day on the Fylde Coast only rained for 15 minutes.

4 emails from the Met Office for dire weather here - I've had 2 distant thunder rumbles & 15 mins of rain & nothing else but sun!

And now it's pissing down. What a crap storm.

Had Met Office thunderstorm warnings, but not happened

Have had monsoon rain on & off though

Back