• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

snowed a few times in brum today. mainly it was sleet, but at around 4 it was proper snow, though not long enough for any to stick.

It was enough to fuck up rush hour completely. An hour to get from Four Ashes to the centre of town. Total joke.

Got up slightly early thinking I would need to defrost the car / shovel the snow off. Nope.

I know Pad will be out claiming its the greatest weather EVER today (even if he wilts like an unwatered flower in the heat...) but just moved some stuff around from the MiL's house to take to a storage unit and it killed me!! Not looking forward to lumping all the heavy crap around tomorrow with the weather set to be the same as its going to take most of the day.

I must admit doing the gardening this afternoon was a trifle warm. I was going to mow my dust but decided against it.

Sunday is due to be the hottest day of the year (up to 28C), then we're going to get cooler weather and rain in June.

It’s almost always roasting on my birthday! Excellent. Squeeze will disagree as she has to cook a rib of beef in that as we can’t go out for dinner!

Glorious weather here today too.

Planning a picnic and piss up in Phoenix Park tomorrow with the lads.

Went for a 10 mile bike ride at midday, mad idea.

Just had a mad flash storm go over. Blazing sunshine out the front but you could see it going jet black over the back, with a couple of good rumbles of thunder to boot. Then the wind picked up really bad (bloke two doors down was trying to stay outside with his aviary but it nearly blew his combover off). Two massive lightning bolts followed by two massive thunder claps and then about an hour's worth of rain in two minutes. Then it was gone. Mad ten minutes that was.

Just had a mad flash storm go over. Blazing sunshine out the front but you could see it going jet black over the back, with a couple of good rumbles of thunder to boot. Then the wind picked up really bad (bloke two doors down was trying to stay outside with his aviary but it nearly blew his combover off). Two massive lightning bolts followed by two massive thunder claps and then about an hour's worth of rain in two minutes. Then it was gone. Mad ten minutes that was.

Fucking hilarious as that destroyed my neighbours massive family gathering and BBQ.

Evil outside. Nicely circling wall cloud at one point. Toto I think we ARE in Kansas

Missed all the fun over here, just moderate rain for about 10 minutes. Love a good storm, me.

Holy cow, that may have been the heaviest rain I've seen in this country.

You are just a few miles away from me and yet its blue skies here

Back