• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

4 1/2 hours of it on monday... expecting another round of fun tonight.

There is a fucking massive cell over Knighton way but I don’t think that is the one we need to look out for. Nice big cell between Coventry and Warwick that started getting fun a bit south of Oxford (sort of Wantage way). That one keeps its line it should say hello in a few hours.

The one coming over the Fylde Coast seems to be drifting up from Wigan at the moment and is aiming to be hitting at 8.45pm so with some luck might just blow over

Our little friend is beginning to role into the Southeast of the city and looks as active as a two year old after ten cans of full fat coke.

Our little friend is beginning to role into the Southeast of the city and looks as active as a two year old after ten cans of full fat coke.

Popcorns out... please keep up the wonderful way of describing it

Had a lot of rumbling down my way, but only a brief downpour. Had a couple of funny turns before it clouded over though, not had that before, must be getting old...

Some good stuff as it went over and still pissing down but nowhere near last nights fireworks

Took dogs out for walk....left house no rain, bit of rumbling of thunder. Got home, no rain. Inbetween....well enough rain to turn the park into the deep end of the swimming pool and make me look like I had a 5 hour swim in it. Thunder and lightning also amazing.

I managed to walk the dog between when the wind came up and when the rain started, however since it started bucketing down I've been sitting in my pants. Too hot to have the patio doors closed but rain pissing in the house with them open... .gunna be a long night I think

Absolutely shoeing it down here.

Very light here in comparison. Small scale storm around half seven, & it started raining. Couple of heavy spells, it took a while to build up, and has persisted steadily since.

Was smoking in the garage listening to the water flowing into the water butts, praise be!

Around here and Telford area, loads of roads flooded and some virtually impassible. Donnington Asda's ceiling has come down

Not had a drop of rain in Nottingham although it is noticeably cooler this morning which is nice.

Got completely and utterly shitfaced yesterday afternoon so no idea what happened round here.

Temperature is much lower today but the humidity is off the scale, so it's actually more uncomfortable.

Replaced the whole shed roof this morning and I haven't sweat that much since I was working in Oman.

Done a fucking brilliant job though even if I do say so myself. I just need to find/make a Wolves logo now to go over the trim join at the apex.

IMG-20200801-WA0009.jpg

I think you should do similar to my [dinosaur] shed :D

Massive thunder not too far away and the sky's black all around but we seem to be the calm in the middle of it.

Back