• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

We had a few spots early this morning but nothing since, which isn't that weird as BBC Weather predicted rain pretty much all day.

Hurricane Hanna made landfall in South Texas this afternoon. Lots of rain predicted in SA but so far we have had two minutes of light drizzle - and that is literally the first rain of July.

Gonna be very hot today. 30+.

No doubt Paddy will be wearing his Parka in such conditions.

Just been outside the warehouse for a fag and it does appear to be rather toasty.

My phone says 31C.

Too hot for me. I went round a mates house for a beer yesterday and sat out on the sun for 45 min. Top of my head is now on its way to crimson (I shave my head).

Topped out at 36 degrees, or so the motor said.

BBC website is such bollocks. I've had my wet weather gear in the car for two days because of them.

Even after the rain and thunderstorms it's still hot and muggy. Just got in from a ride and I'm pouring with sweat.

Was strange lying in bed last night, kept seeing flickering light against the blinds and couldn't figure out what it was, then twigged that it must be lightning but didn't hear a single rumble of thunder or drop of rain before I fell to sleep.

Thunder was reasonably muted here, lightning was constant for a good couple of hours though. Great for weirdos like me who don't have the curtains shut at night :D

There was one massive crack of thunder but the rest was just rumbles as the lightning seemed pretty much cloud to cloud. Awesome light show though.

Stood in awe for a good 20 minutes when I let the dogs out last night - the lightening was amazing. I have never seen it like that before, looked like a movie special effects.

Couple of rolling thunder but the light show was amazing - of course when I went back to get my phone it had all moved on.

My bedroom just will not cool down. Roll on it buggering off!

watched the light show for ages last night in the garden. couldn't be arsed filming it, wanted to enjoy the experience.
We're getting desperate for rain again. water butts are virtually empty again. I've 2, plus some other standalone things, so I've used over 600 litres of water since it last rained.

We are due for more today and tomorrow. It’s pretty warm already today so I expect the storms to start bubbling up in a couple of hours.

Atmosphere is starting to quite active again. Lots of thunder rumbling around again

Back