• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Ended up a bit floody, was a bit annoyed this morning that my bike didn't fit in the demo car so no after work trip over the chase, blessing in disguise because I would've trashed it getting that mess back home.
9edc39335e9ad19b62d38b8c8ad836d2.jpg

That flood looks as tricky as the ice James once got his Corsa stuck in

Considering it's one of the overflow carparks for the new designer outlet it's not a great sign after less than an hour's rain it's got over an inch of standing water.

Had a bit of rain here but nothing major. It's virtually dried up now.

Considering it's one of the overflow carparks for the new designer outlet it's not a great sign after less than an hour's rain it's got over an inch of standing water.

Should have seen the Rugeley road, flooded in minutes !

We had loads of thunder, heavy rain for about 15 minutes and now it's all gone.

Skirted Pendeford but looking towards the centre of town and over to the East the sky is proper evil.

Great to see my stellar workmanship on the shed roof being tested out and passing with flying colours.

We had several heavy downpours today, as well as last night.
Not complaining, gardens needed it, and the water butts were on the brink. They're now full.
Ground is still hard though. The further rainfall forecast this week is still needed I think.

so as the boiler is being temperamental, and is being replaced friday, we have exceptionally limited heating options.

So I've had to get the housecoat out.
yeah, I said it...

so as the boiler is being temperamental, and is being replaced friday, we have exceptionally limited heating options.

yeah, I said it...
🤣

yeah, I said it...
As my learned friend requested Pics or it didn't happen, get your kit on for the lads :)

He can put up all the pictures in the world, it's still not a housecoat unless you're a Mickey.

9432E9A1-7E2E-4742-97A6-9C86EF7B7A6D.jpeg

Was not expecting this when I went for a run this morning.

It wasn't here at 3:30 this morning, roads round here are chaos, three accidents up by the tip already

Back