• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (H) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we always so poor at keeping the ball? Slow start giving them some confidence.

Why are we always so poor at keeping the ball? Slow start giving them some confidence.

Feel like I can’t really criticise or say anything on here because it might upset people. But we are so slow, predictable and negative with the ball. After the West Ham embarrassment I expected us to fly out at a million miles an hour but it’s been safe & steady so far.

Another game just aimlessly giving it away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not started to well.
Poor passing Raul to deep running into trouble.
Not keeping the ball

I get the patience and chip away but it’s all a bit training match speed which is easy to play against . Not enjoying this much so far but plenty of time yet

Not a good start we should dominate more and be more energetic

Love seeing Neto stop on a break and pass backwards

2nd best so far. Against Fulham. Make of that what you will.

Poor control and passing when we try and break quickly. No real ideas when we have sustained possession and they sit back. Not very good so far.

Absolutely no movement what so ever. Getting the ball in deep positions and everyone is facing away from goal. No running at angles - no running in behind. Nothing.

I get it’s difficult when Fulham are just putting every man behind the ball out of possession, but that’s up to us to find a way of breaking them down.

Neto - Podence - Donk - Semedo

Almost playing as a four behind Raul at the minute, with Neves holding in CM.

Like a 3-1-4-1.

Twenty minutes before we had a meaningful spell of possession. Hopefully gives us the confidence to push on and be a bit more aggressive. Have been pleased with the intensity of the pressing off the ball though, we seem to have stepped that up. Reckon we'll push on now, step it up and grab one before the break.

Why is Raul drifting all over? He received a pass immediately in front of defense earlier

damn, that was close...good goalkeeping

Unlucky Nelson. Top save from their keeper.

27 minutes for a shot on target against Fulham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back