• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

The home kit is the deal breaker on design etc, biggest issue is the sponsorship

It’s not as bad as it looked on that mock up. Change the wolf to a random pattern and move the crest to a conventional location and it would be ok.

The home kit is the deal breaker on design etc, biggest issue is the sponsorship
Funny that all the leaks are of the away shirt but nothing on the home one apart from the kit being all gold

Funny that all the leaks are of the away shirt but nothing on the home one apart from the kit being all gold
Suggests that one design is more risky than the other (I think we can guess which is which). These leakers know how their bread is buttered.

It looks more like a fucking panther than a wolf. It's fucking vile. Still at least if you buy it off DH Gate you know the quality will be better, even if you will look a prize cunt.

We're a fucking joke club. We're really pinning our entire commercial strategy on Hwang Hee-Chan ffs. I hate Jeff Shi so much

Suggests that one design is more risky than the other (I think we can guess which is which). These leakers know how their bread is buttered.
Or this is the home kit!

It looks more like a fucking panther than a wolf. It's fucking vile. Still at least if you buy it off DH Gate you know the quality will be better, even if you will look a prize cunt.

We're a fucking joke club. We're really pinning our entire commercial strategy on Hwang Hee-Chan ffs. I hate Jeff Shi so much
I knew it. Get the flag back out Del.

Express & Star on X: 'Joke club' - Wolves fans make their ...
Express & Star on X: 'Joke club' - Wolves fans make their ...

Absolute garbage. The sort of shite you see on the official site's casual wear for £10 that gets discounted to £5 when no-one buys it.

As seen above, Wolves will get a (unknown) new kit maker. However, the new main sponsor is much more strange and suspicious. Wolves has signed a deal with DEBet, who is on the front of the Wolves 24-25 kits.

The new main sponsor is very suspicious and has less than 10 followers on all social media channels combined
DeBet has a strange logo that includes the German flag (Deutschland) and promotes itself as "one of the leading German betting houses." However, DEBet is not active in Germany, and the website is only available in Vietnamese.

Back