• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

At this moment in time they are a million miles away from the Bhatti brothers.

The reason they purchased us for though has changed. Still about the "brand" but they have had to twist their use of us to keep their Government happy.

The stuff going on now though is a bit if an evil use of that new direction. We are probably being the most blatant at showing the direction PL football is heading- more money to made from tourists. I just hope we make our feelings known to the extent that it fails, at least in Wolverhampton.

As I’ve said there’s no endless supply of Wolves and they’ll run out of fans quickly willing to pay the prices for tickets, commercial products etc
We’re not Man Utd and don’t have a global reach.

Twelve months ago thy were definitely looking at Nike, obviously they’ve decided why use a major sports brand sweat shop to supply our kit when we can use our own sweat shop.

As I’ve said there’s no endless supply of Wolves and they’ll run out of fans quickly willing to pay the prices for tickets, commercial products etc
We’re not Man Utd and don’t have a global reach.
We do have a global reach. It just isn't as big as MUFC, Liverpool or Arse.

We do have a global reach. It just isn't as big as MUFC, Liverpool or Arse.
We haven’t, I’ve cycled through 25+ countries, guaranteed not one of the many locals I met knew about wolves, they all knew the others you mentioned.
Id guess we haven’t got many people in the Fosun organisation that know about us, we get an asterisk in a footnote in the annual financial reports saying who we are.

Well it's a kit that will be spoken about for years to come. Like everything else, it's not for legacy fans, but however many extra they sell in China it won't replace the volume they lose over here. The Wolf looks like the one the speedway team used to use

I'm totally taken by the sheer audacity of the thing.

We haven’t, I’ve cycled through 25+ countries, guaranteed not one of the many locals I met knew about wolves, they all knew the others you mentioned.
Id guess we haven’t got many people in the Fosun organisation that know about us, we get an asterisk in a footnote in the annual financial reports saying who we are.
Opposite experience for me with other countries in the world. Playing in the Prem over the last six years has exposed us more but even 20 years ago, a lot of people I mixed with knew about Wolves and a fair few knew some of our history.

Back