• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

It's shit but still not as bad as the strawberry cornetto effort or that hideous blue thing Adidas did (accepting @Machin loves that one but non of us are perfect)

One thing I don’t like is that this is yet another year without a throwback to pink and white bars

It's shit but still not as bad as the strawberry cornetto effort or that hideous blue thing Adidas did (accepting @Machin loves that one but non of us are perfect)
I think it is much worse, especially given a) at least they were proper brands b) the location of the crest.

Huge Burrda vibes, we got relegated then too.
Stayed up in season one of Burrdshit

Steven-Fletcher-006.jpg

I still say Burrda got the designs right more than wrong, even if I can't speak to what everyone assures me was shite quality on their replicas (which I've no reason to doubt).

Burrda are sorta why I'm here!

I actually rather liked that first Burrda shirt with the collar. Right shade of gold too

I really liked the teal Burrda shirt, probably one of the last wolves shirts I bought.

Having to work with that shocking Sportingbet sponsorship did them no favours either.

Im not a big shirt buyer, Le Coq Sportif had the first shirt of two I've bought, I don't remember the year (kit archive says between 06-08). I've definitely...outgrown a shirt from nearly 20 years ago, but can't say I'm tempted in this era of shitty betting company sponsors or the 'Make Your Own' we seem to be doing.

But that site is a time sink, this year was probably the best of the Castore era imo. It may just be the quality of the photos has "old gold" the colour gotten shinier over the years?

Any Sudu shirt was always going to look like where it comes from; LiNing-style shite for badminton fans in Changsha and Zhengzhou.

But Christ that is poor. And virtually translucent, too.

Well as this forum is heavily against the top I now predict this to be the biggest selling away top EVER...

Back