• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

In fairness that's 10X the number of followers I have on Twitter. I always wondered what my one follower thought of my infrequent work tweets I'd feel obliged to make now and again. I quite liked the idea of this (im)personal one to one relationship I'd built.

Then, about a month ago, I found out that even that one follower was, somehow, me anyway.

Reached a point where I think most shirts would be alright/nice without the sponsor on it. Same for this. *runs*

It’s a disgrace signing a new deal with a betting company when these are becoming outlawed advertising.

Thankfully my not buying it stance fit that reason is made easy as that is SHITE

It's a brand nothing to do with the history of the club.
No class.
I don't know why anyone is surprised.
Home kit should be Gold and Black. Away kit should be all White. (Teal at a stretch).
Ideally with no sponsor. (Black sponsor logo only if you insist).
That's my old fashioned take on it.

It's a brand nothing to do with the history of the club.
No class.
I don't know why anyone is surprised.
Home kit should be Gold and Black. Away kit should be all White. (Teal at a stretch).
Ideally with no sponsor. (Black sponsor logo only if you insist).
That's my old fashioned take on it.
Typed on the internet, probably from a smart phone.

#oldfashioned

Looking back through the kits/sponsors:
Design/colour wise my favourite would have to be the Adidas 2018 round neck shirts, remove the W88 logo and it would be near perfect. Sponsor wise if I have to pick one I'd have to say Goodyear.

Looking back through the kits/sponsors:
Design/colour wise my favourite would have to be the Adidas 2018 round neck shirts, remove the W88 logo and it would be near perfect. Sponsor wise if I have to pick one I'd have to say Goodyear.
Puma's Goodyear are elite, which I'm slightly annoyed about because I think the Doritos' kit was my first memory of a Wolves kit, so I just missed that era.

The Debet nonsense is really curdling my appreciation for the gaudiness tbh.

Puma's Goodyear are elite, which I'm slightly annoyed about because I think the Doritos' kit was my first memory of a Wolves kit, so I just missed that era.
Puma as in the Wolfs Head shirts?

94-96 away beats that one

Megz and the boot in the sponsor logo just go perfect with a football shirt

I kinda prefer the button/bottom collar part of the one above though

I think that and the 91-92 away are my 2 fav ones. Didn't even know about the white one til recently

1716889780109.png
  • 7: Adidas (Arsenal, Aston Villa, Fulham, Leicester City, Manchester United, Newcastle United, Nottingham Forest)
  • 4: Nike (Brighton, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham)
  • 4: Umbro (Bournemouth, Brentford, Ipswich Town, West Ham)
  • 2: Puma (Manchester City, Southampton)
  • 1: Castore (Everton)
  • 1: Macron (Crystal Palace)
  • 1: Sudu (Wolverhampton)

Castore taking a hit this summer

3 lost? Newcastle, Villa and their wet look and us

Castore taking a hit this summer

3 lost? Newcastle, Villa and their wet look and us
Wife bought me the Castore England cricket top at Christmas. The zip-up collar sticks up and digs into the neck, also it's long-sleeved, the sleeves are that tight that rolling them up to the elbow isn't comfortable either.
You'd imagine that a 'top' clothing manufacturer for a national team would do a bit of research and get some feedback before going into production.

Back