• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2 - 1 QPR - Verdict Thread

No idea on Boly. He bigs him up during games but when it comes to his mark out of 10 he seems to hate him.

No idea on Boly. He bigs him up during games but when it comes to his mark out of 10 he seems to hate him.

I've no time for people like that, so I'll just ignore everything Tim II says.

Wise move. He is a fucking idiot. Painted himself into a corner with his anti-Fosun anti-Mendes bullshit and now marks down players coming from that source whenever he can. Imbecile.

A Villa mate of mine has just genuinely text me the following:

“Coming in to the business end of the season I’d definitely have our experience over your youth. Reckon it might be close for the title now”.

I mean, he’s a cracking lad - a good mate. Why does football turn people in to idiots?

They’re riding a wave atm after 7 wins, they will be expecting to win every game for the rest of the season and will expect us to slip at some point. Logic won’t come into it

“Coming in to the business end of the season I’d definitely have our experience over your youth. Reckon it might be close for the title now”.

I mean, he’s a cracking lad - a good mate. Why does football turn people in to idiots?
That’s jinsane...

That's their experience that most of will need replacing if they go up,as DW pointed out most of them are in their 30s

:icon_lol:

he'll find out in a month just how well the experience stacks up. should be a good game.

You say experienced, I say decrepit...

They’re riding a wave atm after 7 wins, they will be expecting to win every game for the rest of the season and will expect us to slip at some point. Logic won’t come into it

If they win every game to the end of this season (an unlikely 22 game winning run) we'd still be thereabouts on our form over the season!

Nows the time to ask him to put money on it...

Jinky and his mates are probably all Jinbred.

Off a Villa mate of mine

"Got £20 at 28-1 we’ll catch you yet "

Experience is very nice to have (Ince, Rae & Irwin as an example) however a long hard season doesn't do much good to players in their mid 30's so it will balance out a little bit. Even if we were on level points right now I would back us over them, insert 12 point lead and im surprised the odds were so bad to be honest.

Some of the stuff coming from Villa fans is hilarious, I though our lot were bad until I started wading through that garbage.

I've been on Twitter a lot this weekend and both sets of fans are becoming obsessed with each other. Some of our lot are just as bad.

Not quite sure why any of our fans need to be bothered by anyone else right now TBH.

I've been on Twitter a lot this weekend and both sets of fans are becoming obsessed with each other. Some of our lot are just as bad.

Not quite sure why any of our fans need to be bothered by anyone else right now TBH.

It seems some need a rivalry to make them tick, we are so far away at the top that there is nobody around us. So, some have invented a rivalry with Villa, that wasn't ever there.

It's calmed down a bit now we're so far ahead, but the stuff over on the Mix during the first half of the season where people were obsessively critiquing a thread about Wolves on a Cardiff forum - and accusing those Cardiff fans of being the obsessive ones - was truly embarrassing stuff.

WM phone in is also to blame for stoking up a rivalry and giving air time to callers from both sides who’s sole purpose of being on air is to wind up other fans and come out with ridiculous predictions.

Back