• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-2 Liverpool: Verdict Thread

For me:
Johnstone not an upgrade on Sa.
Plenty of effort by everyone but poor percentage decisions by most at some stage.
Strand Larsen mediocre wont score 10 goals this season.
Cunha is a one-off sometimes brilliant sometimes not.
Andre very good again, great tackle shouldnt have been booked.
Santi and Toti did ok.
Substitutions were probably about right.
Have never rated Bellegarde, said as much from day 1.
Everyone knows what I think of Semedo.
Felt sorry for Mario, wears his heart on his sleeve and couldn't have done any more for the team.
With the effort shown and the individual abilities of the likes of Cunha we wont go down.🤞

Also saw all the lak3.io adverts today so had a little look into them as I work in a similar sector. What a lot of horsepoo, completely not allowed to call it a scam obviously. I’d say I’m amazed that we are associating ourselves with a shell but it’s par for the course.

Also saw all the lak3.io adverts today so had a little look into them as I work in a similar sector. What a lot of horsepoo, completely not allowed to call it a scam obviously. I’d say I’m amazed that we are associating ourselves with a shell but it’s par for the course.
We've got a worrying track record of this.

W88 and ManBet have zero UK presence and AstroPay are very iffy. I'm sure there was another betting sleeve sponsor we had to hastily remove too. Debet aren't real and nor are Sudu.

But this is Jeff, cost of everything, value of nothing.

It's a penalty, it quite obviously is. Gets the wrong side and then makes a ridiculous decision.

Oh look, the world is against us. Maybe we actually aren't any good, there's a thought.
Show me a pen give this season the same.

Today I saw 6 / 7 worse challenges than that, i cluding one where he cleaned him out and fuck all given

On a different note, we've gone from a totally unemotional, non passionate captain which was bad, to an over emotional, too passionate captain, which is also bad.
If he uses it as motivation for next weekend, fine by me. At least he tries to lead by example.

My first home game of the season. Liverpool weren't great, we were comfortably second best though.

We were good in spells, sometimes exciting, but mostly mediocre. Liverpool were mediocre too but their mediocrity was done with a little more control and purpose. I get the feeling had we scored 2, they'd have scored 3.

I'm not sure why we passed it around at the back when a goal down with ten minutes to go, I'm sure the Scousers couldn't believe their luck.

Losing becomes a habit. The next four games are huge. If we lose twice, we need to win twice. A minimum of 5 points are needed, if not I'd let Gary go. But who would want the job? Fucking hell.

were going to be 1 point from 8 and there are still going to be plenty making excuses for the board and management. They’re going to realise too late. We’re fucked

Back