• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Sam Johnstone

Hobbs wanging on about how we need competition in every position.

Riddle me this then Matthew, why do we own exactly one left back?
Maybe Hobbs thinks loaning out Bueno is silly. Maybe it wasn't his call?

Not a patch on John Burridge

Johnstone set to be the first keeper to play for both Albion and Wolves since Tony Lange I think. Lonners had a short-term deal at Albion in 2020/21 but never played.

I can confidently say he'll be better than Fat Tone.

Either way, I'll be amazed if we have still have Sa by the time that window closes.

Either way, I'll be amazed if we have still have Sa by the time that window closes.
We better have otherwise we'll have Johnstone untested in a Wolves shirt and style of play and two back up keepers who are utterly shite. This needs to be a signing where it puts pressure on the other No 1 choice.

We better have otherwise we'll have Johnstone untested in a Wolves shirt and style of play and two back up keepers who are utterly shite. This needs to be a signing where it puts pressure on the other No 1 choice.
I agree that's how it should be, but there have been so many times where it hasn't been. Such as the LB situation now, and the striker situation pretty much since Fosun came in!

I can't see it changing now.

Back