• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves André Trindade

That's a good watch, but I have an obvious question which this doesn't completely answer
If he is as good as suggested, not exactly a secret and in modern terms a inexpensive, why is he coming to Wolves?

It does sound like we are going 433 if we are going to utilise him correctly, I'd still like a new centre half, but it does become less pressing if we are asking different things of them.

That's a good watch, but I have an obvious question which this doesn't completely answer
If he is as good as suggested, not exactly a secret and in modern terms a inexpensive, why is he coming to Wolves?

It does sound like we are going 433 if we are going to utilise him correctly, I'd still like a new centre half, but it does become less pressing if we are asking different things of them.
They addressed that in the Pod Cast.

No they didn't. They said other teams weren't prepared to pay the price. If he's as good as said that price is nothing. Brazilian kids with no experience are going for more.

Oh and fuck him with his "no disrespect to Wolves" after disrespecting us...

No they didn't. They said other teams weren't prepared to pay the price. If he's as good as said that price is nothing. Brazilian kids with no experience are going for more.
They said his current club would not let him go until they won the cup, they turned Liverpool down but promised he could move later.

They then said he was waiting for a move, but Fulhan moved on, afrer a lot of conversations, also people use South Amreica as a cheap option and tried Haggling over 5 and 10 million.

Wolves just decided to go for it

Yes I heard all of that. Still doesn't answer my question though

Hasn't he had a fairly big knee injury this year?

Yes I heard all of that. Still doesn't answer my question though
Theory that fits but wouldn’t be the whole story: he literally contributes nothing going forward.

IMG_1105.png

Sure, assuming that that is what he is asked to do.

Sure, assuming that that is what he is asked to do.
Well according to the video above that's what he is, its also what we need so.we can safely presume, we will switch to a 4-3-3

I ain’t presuming shit tbf.

Gary’s got to prove it.

So now we'll have three Brazilian internationals in our squad. Boo Fosun.

Back