• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Neto and Jordao

early doors of course, but are we looking at neto/Jotta Cutrone/Raul with europe in mind?

early doors of course, but are we looking at neto/Jotta Cutrone/Raul with europe in mind?

They will interchange in the front line - who & when will depend on who we are playing & how quick the next game comes round

Get into the Group Stages of the Europa and it gets very interesting

I think Neto has proved to be a very good signing, he's gonna become a real star.

Agreed a lot of people should go back and read this thread again :)

I’d almost be tempted to reread the Traore thread from last season, but that might be a step too far.

Agree. I believe he has the potential to be a better player than Jota, somewhat surprisingly.

Can’t agree with this (though I think both are ace of course)

It’s a shame Jordao has been injured, I liked what I saw of him in the U23s and he did well in difficult circumstances against Villa I thought.

Can’t agree with this (though I think both are ace of course)

It’s a shame Jordao has been injured, I liked what I saw of him in the U23s and he did well in difficult circumstances against Villa I thought.

+1 looks good to me

I am 90% there for calling Traore a shit transfer. Anyway Nuno likes a squad of 18, he has said this. We were at 17 and he was talking about an addition. Then we sign two who we are told are not necessary for the first team or the u23s. This doesn't seem like a Nuno plan.

This here is why I have been very quiet on new signings. Could not have been more wrong about either Traore or Neto, I do think that Nuno has set the team up completely to Traore's strengths and he might not necessarily maintain this level or improve elsewhere, but was still spectacularly wrong on all accounts. Huge fan of what Neto adds too.

This here is why I have been very quiet on new signings. Could not have been more wrong about either Traore or Neto, I do think that Nuno has set the team up completely to Traore's strengths and he might not necessarily maintain this level or improve elsewhere, but was still spectacularly wrong on all accounts. Huge fan of what Neto adds too.

I don't know if you're read it, BMB, but there's a great article on Adama somewhere - possibly the one in the New York Times of all places - saying that gradually Nuno is letting Adama do what he wants to, and the rest of the team is compensating. I've been an Adama fan since I saw him play for Boro against us, but I remember him being parked out on the wing against Crusaders and barely having an impact for much of the game. I think with any new signing we'll have to factor in Nuno and the coaching team

Neto turns 20 and I feel very, very old :)

Neto turns 20 and I feel very, very old :)
I was talking about the team the other day and discussing what an ancient geyser Moutinho is... then realized I'm several years older.

Ugh. These young superstars are approaching the age of my kid.

Thanks I hate it.

Walter White shouldn't have bothered with the laundrette.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, it's what we signed up for and it's serving us brilliantly. But if any of the people that are tricking themselves into thinking there's footballing merit in this could drop me a message please, I've got a cracking investment opportunity for you to get involved in
Nice one.

There are so many, but hindsight etc

Hindsight yes but to quote Guns 'n Roses

"Said "woman take it slow, and it'll work itself out fine"
All we need is just a little patience
Said "sugar make it slow and we'll come together fine"
All we need is just a little patience (Patience)
Mm, yeah "

Reckon that song was released well before either of these 2 were born :)

But not you though Methuselah :)

Back