• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Jesus Vallejo

He's only here for a season at the moment. I can't see him understudying. He'll come in for Benno.

The Coady successor idea would be a possible if we got him long term I guess, but that isn't the situation right now.

I think hell share time on with beano, replace coady in the easier games to rest him, and pretty sure well sign him if he does well. Everyone was saying we had no chance to sign jonny, we got him didnt we? And we werent in europe back then

Great signing but he scares the fuck out of me due to his uncanny resemblance to Richard Ramirez.

Coady will play every game. He doesn’t run anywhere and rarely makes any tackles. His job is only slightly more demanding than Patricio’s.

We will probably stick with that for now. We will probably keep hold of Miranda until January to help out in league cup and poss group stages. Unless we sign another of course and then it will be one in one out.

Think we will try and move Rodders out now. Zero game time in China and Sanderson on the bench ahead of him on Thursday.

Didn’t look who was on bench. In which case if we’re backing Sanderson then fair enough. He’s certainly more physically suited to the PL than Rodders and Rodders is just way too rash

Jesus has signed? Hallelujah

Quality not quantity, looks very astute.

Based purely on brief youtube highlights (which of course reveals everything) he looks in the Bennett mould - robust, no-nonsense kind of CB. But, he is potentially better on the ball and looks to have a really great burst of pace.

A word of appreciation for Ryan Bennett, who is clearly not going to play as many games this season. For a 6th choice Championship CB he has done brilliantly. An superb example of making the most of your talent. And a goal at BCFC I'll never forget

Welcome to Wolves, Jesus.

Very happy with this & fits our profile perfectly.

I think hell share time on with beano, replace coady in the easier games to rest him, and pretty sure well sign him if he does well. Everyone was saying we had no chance to sign jonny, we got him didnt we? And we werent in europe back then
Why do you always call him beano?

I'd guess its predictive spelling doing that

Back