• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

Hello everyone! I'm Liam, twenty years old, and been a Wolves fan since 1997 (my first game was a 0-0 against Ipswich in March '97). I usually sit in the North Bank (proper home stand!) whenever I can get to games, which is hard ATM due to tuition fees etc. I am a regular poster on Molineux Mix as wolf97 so a few may know me on here :icon_wink:. I am, TBH, getting a bit tired of the constant negativity on there, so I hope that you folks on here will be a bit more positive :icon_biggrin: Roll on the Staale revolution!

Last edited:
Hi Liam - and welcome to the forum.

Hello everyone! I'm Liam, nineteen years old, and been a Wolves fan since 1997 (my first game was a 0-0 against Ipswich in March '97). I usually sit in the North Bank (proper home stand!) whenever I can get to games, which is hard ATM due to tuition fees etc. I am a regular poster on Molineux Mix as wolf97 so a few may know me on here :icon_wink:. I am, TBH, getting a bit tired of the constant negativity on there, so I hope that you folks on here will be a bit more positive :icon_biggrin: Roll on the Staale revolution!

Welcome Liam. We are all positive on here and the general feeling is to just enjoy the place. If your getting stressed by Wolves and our fans head over to the overly awesome General thread.

Hello everyone! I'm Liam, twenty years old, and been a Wolves fan since 1997 (my first game was a 0-0 against Ipswich in March '97). I usually sit in the North Bank (proper home stand!) whenever I can get to games, which is hard ATM due to tuition fees etc. I am a regular poster on Molineux Mix as wolf97 so a few may know me on here :icon_wink:. I am, TBH, getting a bit tired of the constant negativity on there, so I hope that you folks on here will be a bit more positive :icon_biggrin: Roll on the Staale revolution!

Doesn't always agree with me (wtf!) but a good addition welcome!

Just a introduction as a newcomer to the board hoping to bring some Fotheringhamesque input to the forum.

1st game - North Bank 1984 vs Leicester (the last home game in the top flight for a bloody age!)

Amazing range of memories through binoculars from my red seat in the Family Enclosure to beating the EPL champions in the league.

Just a introduction as a newcomer to the board hoping to bring some Fotheringhamesque input to the forum.

1st game - North Bank 1984 vs Leicester (the last home game in the top flight for a bloody age!)

Amazing range of memories through binoculars from my red seat in the Family Enclosure to beating the EPL champions in the league.

Welcome - love the username!!

Great to see so many new menbers on here, so a hearty welcome and blessings to you all.

Welcome to the forum to our new members. Enjoy.

Just joined the forum guys. I discovered this forum last week, before the Charlton match, and since I'm a member of two other forums, which are rather negative, I'd figure maybe I'd try this one and hopefully it'll be a bit different?

Well, my name is Erick Gastelum. I come from BC, Mexico, and I've been a Wolves fan since... 2006? I can't really remember, but since I was young and they were in the Championship, there was really no way for me to follow them. I have to admit though, what caught my eye about them was their logo. That Wolf head is just so, so perfectly designed...

Anyway, when Wolves got back in the Premier League, I watched every single game, and now I have a Wolves Player membership and I listen to every game.

I am 100% behind Solbakken and the new reign, and I truly believe that this is the manager to take us forward and leave his legacy.
I am Wolves until I die. Cheers guys.

Welcome on board Erick

Welcome Erick! I think you have commented on my blog once or twice aha

Morning Erick, You're very welcome.
There's absolutely NO negative stuff on here, but just keep going into the General Chatter area if Wolves lose 3 on the run...
Have a rummage around and check out all the areas. Put up a Bog if you can in our very much ignored and generally unused Blog area.
Stick some good jokes up on the 'Jokes' thread and put all your shit jokes in the 'Comedy Landfill area. Frank, our former IT expert and our resident referee expert runs that one.

Enjoy yourself.

Aw bollocks Tom....
I can't edit it now or your tart response will be rendered nonsensical.

:facepalm:

Greetings!

I found the forum via Twitter and so I registered yesterday. I see there are some familiar names here from years back from either the old E&S MM site or perhaps before that on the old news list, there are also a few off of MM too. <wave>

Anyhoo... I've been following this lot for many years now :eek:ldboy: and it's 41 years since I first stepped over the threshold of the Mol. Of course, I've seen a few changes along the way and not all for the better either! North Bank Season Ticket Holder. Love a good away day on the odd occasion. Hatherton Arms regular on match days.

I don't post a lot but I read plenty so don't expect too many (any) earth shattering posts from me.

In summation;
1) Modern day football is shite! It all about the money. Fans can go fuck themselves.
2) Morgan - Judgement reserved. Tending toward a younger version of SJH. Both underfunded the side once we achieved PL status.
3) Jez - Out (see 1 above)
4) McCarthy - (See 2 above). Best manager we had for years. Knuckle draggers wanted change and the board :jack: bottled it by giving it to them. Now the change has been made the same morons are again dissatisfied because there's no instant success. I regularly despair!
5) Solbakken - Jury out. It all looks Hoddlesque to me. Probably needs another couple of transfer windows but the chance of remaining underfunded exists. Will the knuckle draggers allow him time? The knives are already out!
6) White elephant NB rebuild - money should have been spent on the squad.

I've just read that back and it looks like a right miserable sod but I'm not. Honest! :icon_lol:

Back