• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

Afternoon folks, over opinionated Wolves fan here just thought I'd introduce myself, some of you may know me from another Wolves forum I frequent. I'm gonna lurk a little and see how the land lies, might chip in a bit now and again before unleashing myself on you poor unsuspecting people.

Thanks for helping out with the registration problem I had Boozad, cheers bud

No probs mate, glad you made it.

Welcome IFM. Look forward to your contributions.

Quick hello from a new un.
My God this place is a breath of fresh air compared to that 'other' forum where you can't even tell a joke about the Paralympics without getting a fatwar against you!

The High jumper in the paralympics will not beat his PB, although his PB has been discounted after it was Taliban assisted.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi folks

I've been a member for a while but first post is today. Good to see a few Mixers here past and present and some new people too.

Wolves supporter since my Grandpa (RIP) took me to a floodlit game, aged 5, and spent the whole walk home saying they were "bloody rubbish". Not much has changed.

Favourite player as a boy was John Richards, now it's Sako, albeit on the basis of 30 minutes (used to be Kites). I thought Mick did a good job up until the last year, but I think Stale is a cut above tactically. Looking forward to an interesting ride this season.

Good to see so many new members contributing.

Hope you all stick around.

Welcome to all our new members. Enjoy the forum.

The High jumper in the paralympics will not beat his PB, although his PB has been discounted after it was Taliban assisted.

Welcome to the forum.

Ah yes, the cutting edge humour of our very own Frankie Boyle...

(who, it seems is gonna be banned or bollocked by C4 for that little gem. At least that was one of the more repeatable ones on radio!)

All the Turks are thieves. Well, all the ones that have turned up with one hand missing... (or something like that, I was driving...)

Tors

Started going with my grandparents in 1955, always been "all for the Wolves", living in Altona, Melbourne, Oz now.

Hi Guys,

Im new, have been posting for years on the old E&S and Mol Mix was called,

Castolo - Dont ask this was a long time ago
Toupee4Rae

Ive been supporting Wolves since I was a wee boy probably my first memory was of the Sherpa Van Trophy final, which really got me into things. My family have supported Wolves for generations and I see no reason to change that!!

My favourite player was Alex Rae, more than anything for his attitude and the personal battle he overcame to become such a great player. My favourite new player is difficult to say at the moment given the comings and goings but I will go for Siggy, the brief moments of genious I have seen from him fill me with optimism for this new journey we are on.

So anyway hi, lots of old names I recognise here I actually joined from looking at Del Wops Twitter link lol.

Hi folks

I've been a member for a while but first post is today. Good to see a few Mixers here past and present and some new people too.

Wolves supporter since my Grandpa (RIP) took me to a floodlit game, aged 5, and spent the whole walk home saying they were "bloody rubbish". Not much has changed.

Favourite player as a boy was John Richards, now it's Sako, albeit on the basis of 30 minutes (used to be Kites). I thought Mick did a good job up until the last year, but I think Stale is a cut above tactically. Looking forward to an interesting ride this season.

Quality poster

Good to see so many new members contributing.

Hope you all stick around.

ohgosh.gif

That was obviously meant to exclude you...

Should have said hi before posting a long rant on the Hillsborough thread but having read the most of the Panel report I just fired off. I guess I cut my Wolves teeth with the Bailey Parkes Richards Parkin Wagstaffe era. Great days in the old North Bank and hitching ro away games. Gave up going for a few years what with marriage and moving South, but one Sunday I decided to see the Wolves at West Brom. Had no ticket but got a return for their end. It was the Mike Stowell penalty save and Bully winner in the last few moments game. Can still see the far end going up as one as Bully's shot hit the net. Back with the pack since then. I'll give it at least 10 games this season before trying to draw any conclusions about Stale's team, tactics, style of play etc.. So far his signings look ok or better than that but you do wonder how some of them will fare over a long hard Championship season.

Should have said hi before posting a long rant on the Hillsborough thread but having read the most of the Panel report I just fired off. I guess I cut my Wolves teeth with the Bailey Parkes Richards Parkin Wagstaffe era. Great days in the old North Bank and hitching ro away games. Gave up going for a few years what with marriage and moving South, but one Sunday I decided to see the Wolves at West Brom. Had no ticket but got a return for their end. It was the Mike Stowell penalty save and Bully winner in the last few moments game. Can still see the far end going up as one as Bully's shot hit the net. Back with the pack since then. I'll give it at least 10 games this season before trying to draw any conclusions about Stale's team, tactics, style of play etc.. So far his signings look ok or better than that but you do wonder how some of them will fare over a long hard Championship season.

Welcome aboard, Jeb.

#
Welcome aboard Jeb, that was my main time as a wolves supporter, weent a bit before that but became a north bank regular in those days, Oh for squeak Parkin in the side now.

Back