• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

In fairness, that goal doesn't necessarily buck the trend.

We're being linked with a move for Remie Streete in the summer.

It might not take £4 million plus but if it doesn't take a decent amount it will need some excellent scouting and i think everyone would admit they aren't sure on that right now.

I meant to put 'or it might be someone that will turn out not to be an upgrade'.

:icon_lol:

Centre half like his old man. He played in Rangers cup exit to the mighty Raith Rovers yesterday.

You leave Raith alone...You know very well that they are my Scottish team!

You leave Raith alone...You know very well that they are my Scottish team!

3972117644.jpg

:kebab::kebab::kebab:

:icon_lol:

It's Raith centre forward Christian Nadé. The original "fat Eddie Murphy".

Yep...Super goal scorer, Christian Nade!

Did he used to play for one of the Edinburgh clubs? Seem to remember watching him stumble around a Derby game before to no great effect.

Hearts. He played for Sheffield United before that.

I hope the next defender we sign is a really good passer of the ball over 20 plus yards so it enables the sitting midfield players the opportunity to move forward, having the opportunity of linking the play better to the front four positions.

I hope the next defender we sign is a really good passer of the ball over 20 plus yards so it enables the sitting midfield players the opportunity to move forward, having the opportunity of linking the play better to the front four positions.

I'm not sure Danny Batth is "the future" here and we should cash in on him while we can and get an upgrade. He's no Jo Lescott

Back