• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

My Father-in-Law finally passed away over night, four weeks after he was given "days to live". He really fought and just wouldn't give up but the last couple of days he has been unable to chew food or even swallow water. It is a relief in a way as he was just confined to bed and had become just skin and bones...It was no life and it was really hard on my wife who has had all of the pressure of visiting and keeping the family informed placed on her shoulders despite he being the youngest of them. RIP Geoff

Maybe a bit of a blessing Mike.
Awful to see someone so close just wasting away connected up to lots of tubes...

Thoughts are with you mate.

Really sorry to hear this mate - my thoughts are with you and yours.

My Father-in-Law finally passed away over night, four weeks after he was given "days to live". He really fought and just wouldn't give up but the last couple of days he has been unable to chew food or even swallow water. It is a relief in a way as he was just confined to bed and had become just skin and bones...It was no life and it was really hard on my wife who has had all of the pressure of visiting and keeping the family informed placed on her shoulders despite he being the youngest of them. RIP Geoff
Sorry to hear this mate.
Remember the good times.
Hope you all look after each other at this time.

Wish Mr Penguin would get better soon, he dont half worry me sometimes :(

Brother didn't get results he wanted/needed for Uni. Tough time seeing him blaming himself when he's been through glandular fever which really affected his first year, and then having several different teachers at his stupid sixth form.

I think he's been trying, he said he could get into one but it's not a very good one for what he wants to do he reckons.

I think he should just do another year and better his results for where he would like to go

Back