• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

One of the Ladies at work went home yesterday and found her husband dead. He had committed suicide. Suffice to say that we were all in a state of shock this morning. And all our thoughts are with Michelle.

Terribly sad. An image that will never leave her for the rest of her life. Similar thing happened to a work mate of hubbys. He went home one night put a gun to his head and his wife was the one that found him. I will never understand what makes someone do this. I know that they just want to end it all, but why do it so that a loved one finds them.

Terrible Frank, nothing you can prepare for certainly...

As it's high profile and live on TV, I wonder if this will further encourage America to change its gun laws

As it's high profile and live on TV, I wonder if this will further encourage America to change its gun laws

You'd like to think so, but this particular 'right' seems to ignore logic, common sense and basic morality.

They're reporting that the gunman is a disgruntled former employee of the TV station.

Absolutely fucking bonkers.

I'm in Virginia at the moment, it's a bit weird reading on here what's going on where I am...one of those small world things. Local tele haven't cancelled their programming to do the constant news thing which I thought they would.

You'd like to think so, but this particular 'right' seems to ignore logic, common sense and basic morality.

The major problem I have with them is that the only solution that they will throw out is to arm the 'civilians' and deter these guys and though I can kind of see the logic to it (America's a special case compared to the rest of the world in that it has a heavy gun culture, getting rid of the lot of them won't work) these shooters almost never have any regard for their own life! I think I'm right in saying that most of them end up killing themselves as suggested with this guy.

I can't think of an easy fix for these constant tragedies, that's the scariest thing.

They're reporting that the gunman is a disgruntled former employee of the TV station.

Absolutely $#@!ing bonkers.

It gets worse.
The shooter was wearing a go pro cam and has uploaded the footage through his social media!!!!..very fucking sad.

Tv station reckons he shot himself but hes still alive!.....very surreal.

Just about as sad an image as you can see, not much brings me to tears but that has.

Back