• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

9 people who go to church and end up getting shot and killed by a fucking nutter.

A withdrawn, loner teenager whose parents thought it was a good idea to buy him a .45 for his 19th birthday.

It beggars belief, the stupidity of some people.

Local Newspaper ran with the tragedy on its front page along with........an advert for a Gun Shop and its latest deals.

A withdrawn, loner teenager whose parents thought it was a good idea to buy him a .45 for his 19th birthday.

It beggars belief, the stupidity of some people.

Not aimed at you in particular but we need to call a spade a spade. This was an an of terrorism, designed to incite racial hatred and race war.

Bradford family the Dawoods have crossed into Syria, it is being reported. Thats sad.

Not aimed at you in particular but we need to call a spade a spade. This was an an of terrorism, designed to incite racial hatred and race war.

Indeed, we use the same term for attacks in the name of Islam so we should do the same in reverse.

On Friday my father in law was taken in to hospital having passed out twice in the last week or so. They found his heart was beating abnormally, his kidneys weren't working properly and told my wife yesterday that he had pneumonia. I visited him on Saturday and had a good chat with him but he has just deteriorated over the last 24 hours. This afternoon they have removed all tubes and machines to allow him to "pass in peace". Geoff has known my family since we moved up here in 1967 and worked with my Dad, brother and even me for a few years in the large company that gave this town most of its employment. Despite Sandra and I splitting up in 1983 he always treated me well and was delighted that we got back together 6 years ago.. I feel really sad and I'm going to miss him but I guess I'm going to have to be strong for the wife...

On Friday my father in law was taken in to hospital having passed out twice in the last week or so. They found his heart was beating abnormally, his kidneys weren't working properly and told my wife yesterday that he had pneumonia. I visited him on Saturday and had a good chat with him but he has just deteriorated over the last 24 hours. This afternoon they have removed all tubes and machines to allow him to "pass in peace". Geoff has known my family since we moved up here in 1967 and worked with my Dad, brother and even me for a few years in the large company that gave this town most of its employment. Despite Sandra and I splitting up in 1983 he always treated me well and was delighted that we got back together 6 years ago.. I feel really sad and I'm going to miss him but I guess I'm going to have to be strong for the wife...

Awful news Mike. Being there for each other at times like this is a real comfort. So sorry to hear your news, thoughts to Sandra and yourself x

Thoughts with you & your whole family mate. Look after each other.

So very sorry to hear this sad news Mike. Our thoughts are with you all. Xxx

Back