• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

Hope you get some good news soon - I'm sure every one on here is wishing you well

Thanks Parkin, and yes everyone has been brilliant. I know i've only put bits on here but its not really the sort of thing that one starts a thread about on a predominantly male football forum :icon_lol: But, it does help to be able to share bits on this,on the annoy, and also on the happy thread. In hospital tomorrow morning and hopefully by the end of Easter I will either be jumping for joy, or facing the next step with my big girl pants pulled up to my armpits :)

Hope you get well soon ppb, you are a very bright light on this forum..i can guess what youre going trough though

Hopefully its the first possibility then PPB -but if not there will, I am sure be options. The wife of one of my nephew's went through, I suspect, a similar experience and she is all clear now & getting on with her life.

Not going to say that we are praying for you as I'm not that way inclined & don't think you are either from what you have said on here, but you know what I mean

Hope you get well soon ppb, you are a very bright light on this forum..i can guess what youre going trough though

freddeno that bright light, it comes from me halo :angel:

Seriously though, many thanks to you .

Not going to say that we are praying for you as I'm not that way inclined & don't think you are either from what you have said on here, but you know what I mean

Just keep everything crossed, that works for me. And thank you :)

Yeah best of luck tomorrow Sue.

We will be thinking of you Sue. Sending our thoughts and love across the ocean.

All the best PPB. Hope you get some good news.

Everything crossed PPB.
Will wear my penguins tshirt tomorrow in support!

The tshirt is on & making me root for ya PPB!
Give us some good news eh?

My thoughts are with you PPB....Stay strong, girl

Casting David Tennant in Gracepoint, which is the American version of Broadchurch and whats even sadder he's got a Yank accent. FAIL

R.I.P James Best aka Rosco P. Coltrane from the Dukes of Hazzard. This leaves me feeling sadder than I really ought to....

Back