• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

I'm in full on Christmas Mode though.....

What do we need a Christmas thread for? I'm pretty sure we're all aware of when it is...

What do we need a Christmas thread for? I'm pretty sure we're all aware of when it is...

Yes I am pretty sure by now we are all aware of when it is. Miserable fuckers need not post on it.But a thread to talk about it, to get excited about it , to build up to Christmas, to share plans, and everyfink.

I will refrain until December 1st.

Only joking, I quite like Christmas.

Just been told that one of my mates from my Pool Team has been taken in to the James Cook Hospital in Middlesborough and put into an "induced coma". He's been getting headaches and they have found something following an MRI....He's 32 for godsake....32!

That's horrible Mike - I hope he pulls through.

Fucking hell. That's really sad news mate. :(

I'm at a UKTI exporters event, looking around and talking to the other attendees for 95% of them I'm thinking 'knob' - then realised I'm one of them :(

My poor exhausted Paddy who is so sad because he shut the door on his Family home for the last time today...... and just when he's feeling terrible Micro goes and drops his ipad and smashes the screen to smithereens. :-(

Two mates now this year diagnosed with the big C.

Both 44.

:(

As for dogs all depends on the family and breed for me, so disagree Lord Knows

Breed is largely irrelevant IMO. My mates puggle is far more out of control and likely to bite someone than my neighbours Staffie, who was an abandoned stay. Far more to do with training and managing the breed of the dog than the breed itself.

Sorry to hear about your mates Stu. It's just so cruel, it really is.

It brings it all home mate, what's important and what isn't.

Its shit, I hate it, the sooner that evil disease is eradicated the better, its getting to the point where everybody either knows someone close, a relative or friend that has either had it, has got it or has been lost to it !

Well 5pm Saturdays I haven't really felt that down funnily enough! :icon_lol:

I've always considered myself a positive enough person but it's been very hard to feel that way recently - I've got a couple of people I know through texting and online who've put up with a lot from me already so it'd be a good idea to talk to someone who would know how to help me, for sure...

Hamlet, i have my own problems in a far different way to you, i think,, and trust me i am a very positive person, but i am understanding that being so positive can also be a big part of the problem

When i'm in deep shit i'm very much a "bring it on" man, and i am realising as i get older, and am still in the shit, ha ha, that my very positive, nothing is too tough for me style, brings on stress independently of my real problems.

I am learning to park the problems, walk away for a day, do nothing, be lazy, stay in bed, get pissed, don't think, and then the day after, when i line the problems up again, they don't seem quite so big, they are still there, I am still on my own, but i kinda gave myself a fresh start.

Yes i still think i can fix everything, whatever it is, by brute force and willpower alone, but I am understanding that the bell between rounds , is there for a fucking good reason.

I try to force myeslf to realise that even I can't fix everything, so,................

Know your problems. or take time to find, and understand what they are, however illogical and silly, then Step back, look away, and then look again with a slightly new perspective, it nearly always works for me.

He said fingers crossed and swearing out loud at the sky, ha ha. ( beats howling at the moon, That's just silly)

Back